Bush? Landing strip? Bald?

Ok gentlemen...how do you prefer your kitty?
I have been thinking about letting it go full bush since I often get request for it? Is this something that would intrigue your interest ?
No hair or landing strip. I know everyone has their preference. Full bush is certainly not mine, yuk!
Some hair is nice. I tired of the completely shaved
When I tasted you I loved it shaved

Ff
I'm a fan of the outline...like a man sometimes grows his beard along the sideburn/jaw/chin/then over the lip-line but leaves the cheeks and below his mouth shaved clean.

I like a pube-box on a woman. Like an upside down, hollow triangle with the lowest corner (nearest your clit) open. It's still pubes, but not really anywhere near where my mouth is going to be.
LANDING STRIP!!!!!
Landing strip so I can clean my chine while I come up to kiss you

to the full forest!

IB
I opted to remain bald through my pregnancy but have tried a landing strip and full bush...but I prefer bald for my daty experiences XOXO
A Rain forest of a Bush for me!!
Prefer Bush at times and bare at times. Nice to watch it up for me
I opted to remain bald through my pregnancy but have tried a landing strip and full bush...but I prefer bald for my daty experiences XOXO Originally Posted by Alana kay
Atta Girl!!!! Excellent choice.!!!
Bush, trimmed!
I love DATY, so a full bush is a huge turn off for me. The barer, the better from my perspective.
full trimmed bush please. Show me your natural hair color
All of the above, but no stubble please.