Allergies

I’m dying! Who has them and what is working for you?
I was thinking eating some BBW Mexican pussy, but that’s been non existent here in DFW land. Seriously any remedy would be awesome!
I like Zertec/Cetirizine combined with a Flonase/steriod type nose spray. Both relatively safe and available over the counter.
I have been eating Claritin and Flonase but it’s not workingI guess I better switch it up
I suffer from seasonal allergies. A few years ago, a co-worker told me about using a neti pot. Using that a couple times a week during my high allergy season did/does the trick.
Claritin doesn't work for me either. If you dont have high BP, try Benadryl at night. A lot of people swear by the neti pot. The other thing reported to build up some immunity is using a small amt of LOCAL organic honey daily.
Brain eating amoeba. Thing to be aware of when using Neti pot.

I started wearing a dust mask when I cut the grass. That is the only time it gets me. Also wash my hands and flush out my eyes and nose after working outside.
+1 on neti pot....if the brain eating amoeba(say what?) frightens you Neil Med makes something similar you can buy at Walgreens.
Sugar makes allergies even worse
As with most meds, the base formulations are not all the same, and many don't work for certain people/allergies. Switch it up and try a different type, there are several different underlying formulations out there.
This belongs in the sandbox
Benadryl at night along with a Advil pm
Get the Navage Nasal Sinus Cleaner

best thing ever .. I have very bad Allergies
Saline nasal irrigation is clinically proven to relieve sinus congestion caused by allergies, hay fever, sinusitis, the common cold, dry air, dust, and pollution
The Naväge Nose Cleaner is the world's only nasal irrigator with powered suction
Nasal irrigation is Nature's Decongestant® providing fast natural relief from congestion without prescription drugs
Helps reduce snoring and improve sleep
Breathe better now, breathe better forever!

https://www.navage.com/nose-cleaner-...xoCot4QAvD_BwE
  • Crock
  • 03-26-2019, 10:19 AM
Seriously, don't skip the first step: use boiled water for all nasal irrigation. Using warm tap water can kill you.

Just like catching HIV from raw sex, the odds are low, but there's still a chance. Don't risk it.
Double dose of ex-lax. No real help on the allergies, but you'll be too afraid to sneeze.
Double dose of ex-lax. No real help on the allergies, but you'll be too afraid to sneeze. Originally Posted by mtabsw
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahaahaha!!!!!
Wow where do I begin..I live in an area of NY called Allergy Alley..I have suffered from then since I moved here from Westchester county..I have tried everything..I found if you can afford it to do your research and find a good Allergist..He or She will give you a prick test and identify the what you are allergic to..A serum will be made and for a time you will get weekly shots..I have been getting them since May 18 and I get tell you I can spend a few hours in a room with my sons Cat..Taking over the counter medication is hit or miss..Some of them have a rebound effect..Zertec is not bad ..but its not the answer..When I come tom Dallas for Business my Allergies are a lot better ..Hope this helps a few...