Activities: TS, LFK, SS, BBBJ, BBFS, HJ, prostate massage
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length Brown hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Tiny slim girl, perky MM B cups, nice ass, true spinner
Recommendation: Yes
  • Aoi
  • 01-25-2020, 07:43 PM
Foxy is THE number one girl in AMP town.
Thanks for the shout out. A damn good read, with 2 pops. I only wished I could do that.
I can still do round two, but the older I get, round two is sometimes a roll of the dice on if I can finish.
I am glad that you got a good performance out of her. There is always that thought in the back of your head questioning everything that you do. For Me, no question you made a great decision.
Ghost good recommendation. Foxy has restrictions but she is very sweet and happy to serve.

Note I put her age as 30 as I have no idea how old is she. The only sign of her age is when she smiles and the crow feet around her eyes.

I'm based in NYC and NJ and comparable service cost 280 to 350. Dallas is very fortunate to have such a lively AMP scene.

I also tried 4 korean restaurants during my visit and very impressed by the quality and price.
Pretty accurate, the hope is that she loosens some of those restrictions and become a better session. Always room for improvement
  • Aoi
  • 01-31-2020, 12:05 PM
Just determines your comfort level with her.
She’s so beautiful.
Foxy is back from taking a day or two off!
Welcome, pmchen. Yes, we’ve got some delicious kimchi here, with Foxy being the most delicate yet most tasty.
She could easily be the flavor on the month
  • grail
  • 02-01-2020, 03:04 PM
Foxy is back from taking a day or two off! Originally Posted by Ghostrider
I literally just called and mamasan said Foxy won't be back until Monday. 😭
I literally just called and mamasan said Foxy won't be back until Monday. 😭 Originally Posted by grail
Sorry dude!! Things change quickly and most of the time I may not be informed. But you did it right and called ahead instead of showing up. One time I posted Bella was going to be back at Nagoya. She didn’t show there, then I heard Blue,, Didn’t show there. She ended up At Pearls.