Married provider using her family home for an incall?

Had an interesting experience today! I met a provider at her incall/home! Turns out she's married, and I hear her husband doesn't know she's providing!!!

Not a good set up for a guy like me that needs to stay on the low low! I don't need my wife asking me why I'm in the hospital, rather than work - or worse!
That sucks. You can't really enjoy yourself if you're always looking out the window.
Believe me, I'm not about to knowingly put myself in that position! There's a provider in NOLA whose husband sometimes drives her to appointments and waits in the car - not for me!
"There's a provider in NOLA whose husband sometimes drives her to appointments and waits in the car - not for me!" For me, it might depend on how badly I wanted to see the provider, but the thought of the husband loading his gun in the car might creep into my head. I know that's not what you wrote. Just saying that image might pop into my head. I would prefer to be blissfully ignorant about an SO's location during a session.

"Turns out she's married, and I hear her husband doesn't know she's providing!!!" Emphasis added. I'd definitely stay away from that one. I wouldn't want to be in the room when hubby finds out her new profession.
I am going through that right now been getting treats from her man saying that she is marred n saying that I am that chicks boyfriend.
that sucks who is it?
No wonder my wife is always too tired to have sex with me when I get home.. I knew it!
No wonder my wife is always too tired to have sex with me when I get home.. I knew it! Originally Posted by El Guapo77
LMAO, TFF!
Now that was good, El Guapo.
No wonder my wife is always too tired to have sex with me when I get home.. I knew it! Originally Posted by El Guapo77
Would it help if you knew she was getting great reviews?
You might need to book an appointment lol
Its me.....I have it clearly written on my profile. My clients are perfectly safe. I make sure of it. But its not nice to over react and attempt to put fear in other men. There are several Providers who use their personal homes as meeting places....and they also have boyfriends. Just another cruel conversation to make it hard on a nice girl who just wants to have fun...discreetly and safely. This is the only guy who complains.....so what. Hes married and so am I. What if his wife came after me?
Perhaps if you read the bio on the showcase, you wouldn't of put yourself in that position. There was nothing hidden and nothing un safe about your visit. I put your safety first. And I'm very discreet. I would never do anything to make YOUR WIFE suspicious. I had a great and nice visit with you,....too bad I'm just now reading this. Now I know why you made that comment about my name sign...so I guess you knew and went ahead with our visit anyways....sorry you felt that way. But its on my bio. I am sorry louigi...
Hell. If anything it adds a rush. Lol. I've read your reviews and it seems safe. I'd do it in a heartbeat actually...lol hehe. I'm fast to if things go south.