Review of wife

I wonder if anybody has ever written a review about his wife...then showed it to her.
Does she do anal?
I dunno, maybe. What's your wife's name, Tony?

I've thought about writing one of my wife and putting it in the Sandbox section so that everyone can see what all I have to go through. My wife is non-GFE, no DATY, no BJ, just lays there..... that's why I'm here.
I dunno, maybe. What's your wife's name, Tony? Originally Posted by stanky
No, her name is not Tony.
I've thought about writing one of my wife and putting it in the Sandbox section so that everyone can see what all I have to go through. My wife is non-GFE, no DATY, no BJ, just lays there..... that's why I'm here. Originally Posted by pipefitter73
Yeah, I'll bet providers hear that a lot.

What's the best way to get rid of a woman's sex drive?
Put a wedding ring on her finger.
Can I get credit for a review of my ex! And I'm such a sleaze ball I will give her a remommendation of Yes, so u dawgs can put up with that........!
Sure you can do a review of your Ex!

You just have to decide if she is an Independent or and Agency Girl!

Credit?

Only if the Appointment happened within the 30 day window listed in the Board Guidelines.

Go for it!

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
Ok for shits and giggles here is one on a couple of the SB's from last weekend.

Date: 9/29/2012
Provider: Trinity and Gina
Phone: You fucking wish
Email Address: - Not sharing that either
URL / Website: samford.edu
City: Lay Lake
State: Al
Address: No way Jose
Appointment Type: Weekend usual with 3some
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: You know it did
Activities: Every damn thing... Three times
Session Length: All day.. Untill the Bama game came on
Fee: Not a damn dime besides 30 bucks for food and the power used during teh weekend
Hair Length and Color: Trinity blonde long. Gina Brown long
Smoking Status: Non for both
Ethnic Background: white and mixed asian
Physical Description: The Rest of the Story:
Ok so every weekend one of the three rotates to spend time with me the entire weekend. Well Trinity and Gina (not real names) are bi, know each other, and wanted to do a 3some. So who am I to say no?? So they both came down to the lakehouse Friday night around 7ish. I cooked dinner and we started the festivities after. Both are young and have killer bodies. Trinity wanted to shower because she hit the gym downstairs after dinner. So while she was in the shower Gina started a pretty damn good bbbj. Manifested into DATY and by the time I was ready to dive in for some CG Trinity came out and dove into Gina head first. So Foiled on some tight whango dango I decided to pound Trinity from behind while she was down on Gina. Switch up a while later and so on and so forth.. This pretty much went on all weekend except when the Bama game was on. Life is pretty fucking good... Now just have to talk the third one into having a fffm deal..
Recommendation: Fuck yeah!!
ok, what's an SB 'cause i want one?
btw, my experiences with my usual provider actually kind of lend to fantastic stuff at home with the wife, who i think is pretty awesome. kind of like one of 'em is a practice round for the other? sometimes an afternoon visit for a tune up gets me revved up to make it home in the evening. just curious if anyone has the same experience? anyway, what's an SB please.? my acronym skills are tapped this morning.
BTW, blad, your review rules! cant wait for the book to come out.
SB equals Suger Baby

Would have done one for the last ex wife.. But it would have amounted to this..

April 24th for our anniversery.. I got a bbbj (she was a spitter) and my once a year mercy sex hook up. Then she bitched about me hiding credit cards from her or something like that.. The other 23 hours and 45 minutes that day she just bitched
My ex and I had daily hallway sex. That is where she walks past me and says "Fuck you" and I reply, "Up yours".
This is starting to sound like that Monty Python skit with the four old guys comparing hardships: There was 29 of us, living in a brown paper bag at the bottom of a lake...

That said, I can empathize. My wife's idea of kinky sex is to face south instead of north. Her theme song is "Lump."
Hallway sex. lmao