Just gonna say it..

One of the main reasons I love to tour (aside from the whole travel thing) is that when I'm home; I forget that I am pretty damn good.

I go somewhere new and I get the bestest "ego" stroking.
Just noticed recently that you tour in Ky. I would love to catch up with you next time you come to Louisville!
ditto--that is how I feel!
For real I love stroking your ego Babee Still waiting for the opportunity to stroke yours Dallas.
Any thoughts about Chattanooga?
hmm I honestly have never toured but am thinking of taking a vacation to new orleans and seeing a client or two to get a free trip out of it.LOL who says you cant kill two birds with one stone!hope you had fun on your tour girly!
Thank you, Lily. Come down to NOLA with me in Dec. Belinda is getting a Meet & Greet together and Dallas and I are pushing for a Dec date. I love NOLA. The NOLA M&G's are beaucoup fun.

As for "had" fun, well...there is a glitch. The thing @ North Dakota is that Montana is right fracking there. Course, if I go to Billings, well Helena is just a few hours down the road, then Boseman, Boise.......

The smart, mature, TCB me says "You committed to be in Mphs no later than 10/20." But the crazy babee part of me keeps reminding me "You always wanted to go to the Dakotas; Montana; Idaho; Wyoming. You are right there and you want to turn around?"

Hate to tell you Mphs guys: bad babee won out. I'm this close, I have the opportunity:
poor Montana, I'm gonna show em how southern gals "ride". They may never be the same.
Hate to tell you Mphs guys: bad babee won out. I'm this close, I have the opportunity:
poor Montana, I'm gonna show em how southern gals "ride". They may never be the same. Originally Posted by babee
And the problem with that is?

If you're that close to something you want to do/see, do it. Memphis will be here when you get around to returning.

Enjoy!

Cheers,

bcg
Unfortunately, BCG, there are some less evolved folks whining crying bitching & complaining.

I did commit to certain dated in Mphs that are either not gonna happen or are now pushed back.
PS: Thank you, BBT! This hobby sure does build the oddest friendships doesn't it?
co-sign babee sometimes I wonder how the local girls are treating the guys where I visit them. Lol they lay the compliments on so thick I almost don't want to believe them.

One of the main reasons I love to tour (aside from the whole travel thing) is that when I'm home; I forget that I am pretty damn good.

I go somewhere new and I get the bestest "ego" stroking. Originally Posted by babee
Babee I would luv to stroke more than your ego...lol wooohoooooooo

I go somewhere new and I get the bestest "ego" stroking. Originally Posted by babee
Amen sista! I am always the "new girl" every other week lol.
You girls are crazy as hell!
cant wait to see you again at the meet and greet in Big Easy.. hugs and kisses