I hate when Im wrong....

Well I must admit, assumptions are a killer. And I have been guilty of biased behavior myself while touring through TN....Memphis mainly..Sorry guys

Like alot of hobbyist I also choose whom I see based on the track/review record as well, ya' know ladies they have met/reviewed, style of review, rumors Ive heard and maybe even threads I have read ect ect..

Well, Yesterday I chose to use my own judgment..And I'm glad I did.

I was shown in the nicest way possible by one of the most honest men I have met in a long time, that going out side of "your own" box can be a good thing every once in a while..( he has always had a great record with asps but never was my type of clientele and I always declined his offer)

After some convincing and stimulating chat, FINALLY I went for it.. I loved it and cant wait to pass along how fun and safe he is to the ladies private community.

Thank you bbt..you showed me Ive been an ass..lol..and next time I'm in town you can count me in..again..lol..
Ah shucks Chrissy, you're making me blush. And no BCG, I did not pay her for her statements lol.
Ah shucks Chrissy, you're making me blush. And no BCG, I did not pay her for her statements lol. Originally Posted by big boi terry
I know you didn't. It is once again a tribute to the hypnotic powers that The Man-Slut Of Memphis Emeritus[?] (©DallasRain) has over women...

And let me pay tribute to your sense of honesty and fairness... If I had that kind of hypnotic power over women, I'd be using it to get them to pay me to spend time together. That you've never abused your superpowers is truly remarkable, especially in this day and age of incredibly low standards of conduct...

Cheers,

bcg (actually, I'm such a loser that I bet I could get women to pay me not to spend time with them... )
Excellent.
Good grief..I'm gonna start calling BBT, UF and Fastcars the TN Axis (sorry pipefitter, it was a trinity not a guadrity <- put that in for BCG.
Good grief..I'm gonna start calling BBT, UF and Fastcars the TN Axis (sorry pipefitter, it was a trinity not a guadrity <- put that in for BCG. Originally Posted by babee
"Quadrity"? Haven't run up against that one before, though I glark what you mean.

Cheers,

bcg (I think "quartet" is the closest legitimate word to what you're trying to convey )
Good grief..I'm gonna start calling BBT, UF and Fastcars the TN Axis (sorry pipefitter, it was a trinity not a guadrity <- put that in for BCG. Originally Posted by babee
Sounds more like the "evil Axis"! LOL

Smooch!

Lea
lots of sexy horny men in tennessee!!!
Sounds more like the "evil Axis"! LOL Originally Posted by Lea Madisson
Lea, you gotta meet Fastcars1966. I'll tell ya this: everyone knows BCG is the ugliest guy in TN, but Fast and I are in competition for the second spot. BBT is the handsome one as Chrissy attested in the OP, but when PF shows up, then we all sit on the bench next to BCG.
Lea, you gotta meet Fastcars1966. I'll tell ya this: everyone knows BCG is the ugliest guy in TN... Originally Posted by ufriend2912
In at least the entire Southeast. Probably in a larger region if you define it properly.

Cheers,

bcg (don't take my only distinction away from me! )
Hey, i'm not a handsome man, but I do like the term "sexual chocolate" lol. And you do know what they say that chocolate does for you lol.
I will have to ask Babee to come to my defense, not sure wich one of us will actually grab the second spot. LOL although Lea may be right in calling us the evil axis. After all it is my hot rod that attracts the attention of the ladies.
Hey, i'm not a handsome man, but I do like the term "sexual chocolate" lol. And you do know what they say that chocolate does for you lol. Originally Posted by big boi terry
Damn... I was hoping to keep you as my secret!!

Smooch!

Lea
Soon as I "ride that tail" FC, I'll lie all about you!
BBT is one helluva sexy man! URFRIEND is one helluva sweet guy! And fastcars is onehelluva charming man!!