still no eccie reviews for me..

Are there any TER or P411 guys on here that have seen me in the past and wouldnt mind leaving me a review on here..I have been a member of the site for like 6 months and still have no reviews!!Thanks Lilly Lockhart
Hard for me to believe as well, darling. Maybe after our meeting....if you're good, LOL

I normally only post reviews on one site ( easier for me to keep up that way ), but might be persuaded to try one here afterwards. I love the guys here, but they are sometimes harsh on first time reviewers if the guys don't do everything just perfect, LOL. On the site I use nobody can comment on how well or bad the review went.

See ya soon.
Come to Knoxville Lilly, and I will leave you a review. I Know one of my Knoxville friends gave you a review on TER, you may want to send him a PM asking.
I just pleasured myself looking at your sultry photo - can I write a review of that?
Hey Sub, for an excellent review of "self pleasuring", check this one out...
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=37228
Come to Knoxville Lilly, and I will leave you a review Originally Posted by Fastcars1966
... or better yet, come down to Huntsville, AL.... I always have fun and leave reviews
if you wanna we can do IT and ima reveiw you if you do IT good
if you wanna we can do IT and ima reveiw you if you do IT good Originally Posted by Tits McFloppin
Which review will be titled, "She gave me a boner!"

I'd forgotten how entertaining our friend McFloppin's literary stylings are.

Cheers,

bcg
  • hd
  • 11-17-2011, 01:10 PM
Sweetheart, I pm'd you in P411 and Eccie about seeing you next week, I'm just waiting to hear from you.

SERIOUSLY
Someone give this girl a review already.
  • hd
  • 11-17-2011, 02:00 PM
SERIOUSLY, I would love too!
Someone give this girl a review already. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
I've tried to meet w/her twice this week and both times she's forgotten our appointment.
Yeah and her rates are some of the highest in Nashville. We are just cheap SOBs. LOL
I've tried to meet w/her twice this week and both times she's forgotten our appointment. Originally Posted by titanicvol
Ugh. I'm sorry man. Poor TCB skills are a big turn off.
I wish she would come to Memphis for a visit...