Not retiring, but scaling back

Due to RL issues (a serious family illness), I will be a bit less contributory, and less frequently on the boards. I will still have some periods (more like spurts) where I can lurk and possibly contribute my FWIW comments (not always worth much to some I suppose, LOL) and I will still try to reply to PMs in a timely fashion.

I have indicated to certain friends my impending inavailability over the coming weeks and possibly many months (depending on the duration of the illness), but as time permits, I'll still peruse.

Everyone, relish life and by all means, stay safe.

Best Regards, UF
Best wishes that your RL issues are satisfactorily resolved in short order. You'll be missed, but family always comes first.

Take care UF!
That's right, Family always trumps the hobby, best wishes to you and your family.
You have been very helpful to us dawgs on the gulf coast ,as well as others.we wish your family member a speedy recovery,take care hope to see you back soon
Talk to you soon buddy take care.
Keeping you and your family in my prayers.
thank you for being the good freind man
Take Urfriend and i will send a prayer out for you and your family.I do wish you the best and if you need a friend to talk to just drop me a line.You were there when i needed a friend and i will be there for you.Take care hun...
Take care baby...you are a sweet friend and I will treasure that dearly!!
LUV YA!!
Thanks everyone. Unfortunately, the prognosis for this illness is terminal. It is just a question of duration, and it could be a long, lingering thing (sadly). I deeply appreciate everyone's good wishes and prayers.

Life is fragile. Relish every moment !!

Best Regards, UF
I'm praying for you too my friend!!
My thoughts will be with you. I will miss you. Please take care of yourself.

Love,
Kimber

Dear Urfriend,

You are such a special friend. If I could carry some of your burden, I would. Please feel free to contact me anytime if you ever need a friend to talk to. I eagerly wait for your return.

hugs,
Juliette
  • kryp
  • 11-30-2011, 01:59 PM
I am sorry to hear of your family hardship. Hang in there and I hope you find comfort in your time of distress.