No Shows... Where to post them?

Hi !

I was curious if there is a section on the board to post no shows for other ladies to see. I have checked out the Tennessee section and can't seem to find a ladies only section where this information can be posted. Am I missing it somewhere?

Thanks in advance for your help!

xoxo Kourt
You have to contact one of the mods to get on the ladies board. You had a no show in Nashville? PM with info please? Thanks!
Thank you Megan. Yes it was here in Nashville and I just sent you a PM with the handle of the guy that did this.

xoxo Kourt
Provider Buzz as well. If he used local providers as refs, please send them a note as well. So sorry that happened to you.
Hi Kourtney,

Lea Madisson is the lady moderator. Send her a PM and I'm sure she can help you obtain access to the powder room.

Stay safe, UF
Sorry that happened to you Kourtney, as a hobbyist I know that things happen, but at least have the decency to call. It has been rare that i've made an appt and had to cancel, but the last time that I did, I called several hours in advance so that she could book another. I don't care if it's the provider or the hobbyist, at least communicate!
That sux Kourtney, I hate hate hate ncns. I had one yesterday also, then got a message 7 hours after our scheduled time stating some kind of phone issue, asking if I wanted to see her this morning to which I declined. Now she keeps texting me trying to get me to reschedule. I feel like I got bumped, and since she knows me she thinks I would just say that's ok baby no problem. Well its NOT.
... but at least have the decency to call. Originally Posted by big boi terry
... she thinks I would just say that's ok baby no problem. Well its NOT. Originally Posted by Fastcars1966
+1 each. It is never right on either side of the equation. (Note to Babee: Your "TN axis" is in agreement! LOL)

Just like guys have the Men's Lounge (or even COED) to report on NCNS by a provider, ladies should report NCNS and other time waster guys in the powder room and on the various reporting sites (such as Provider Buzz).

Respect and safety are valued equally by decent gentlemen and by the best providers.
Thank you so much for the input. If any ladies would like the handle name of the guy who no showed me (is a member here on ECCIE) from Nashville, PM me and I will let you know who it was.

xoxo Kourt
I don't want to start a new thread about this but figured I would ask here.... A question for the ladies (local or frequent visitors)... Are no shows pretty common for this state? I am in total disbelief how many people have either cancelled last minute or just never cancelled at all. I am not sure if this is a common thing or if it's just my bad luck, bad timing, etc. I would be interested in hearing others experiences.

xoxo Kourt
Well Kourt, that just totally sux. What city? Nash? Post them, post them all. God knows we get slammed, but doing that to a traveler is just capital B capital S.

IF you think you want to but not sure (for whatever reason) pre-screen instead of booking. That way we do not hold a spot (count on your $$ to pay for lodging, gas, food etc), screening is done so if you have to call short notice - then you're good.
Thanks for the insight Babee. I do use provider buzz for those that pulled those stunts. I only had in 1 no show in Nashville. Memphis, Chattanooga & Knoxville were absolutely terrible with the no shows & very last minute cancellations.
... had in 1 no show in Nashville. Memphis, Chattanooga & Knoxville were absolutely terrible ... Originally Posted by Kourtney Lynn
It appears that one person in Nashville and the entire cities of Memphis, Chatt, and Knox have lost their minds!
Knox & Chatt are different than Mphs.Seems like the guys are more scared? Usually have zero issues in Nash. Mphs - well what can I say except it's home and I'm not? That should say it all.

Depending on where you pulled your clients from, they may think you're not legit or you may be getting false booked.
BigDoggie btw. TN is BD country.