The Terrorists Are Coming!

they're already here. the Manchurian Candidate let them in.
And he's hiding the evidence with the full cooperation of his party and most of the media.
There are no sharks in the water off Galveston Beach. Come on down for the Fourth!

Just like: Don't worry about the alligators. Let your kids play in the water.
Trump knows how to protect us from Alligators and Sharks.

Just ask him. If you can find him.

He's hiding from Teenage Autistic Unarmed Assassins now.

He's hiding from Teenage Autistic Unarmed Assassins now. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Do those assassins get a special discount at the assup piggy mamboolah gloryholes ?
Couldn't post it so I'll quote it:

"If a gorilla shot an alligator with an AR15 to save a Muslim refugee ward while their transgender caretaker was in the restroom, all the dumbasses on the internet would go silent, because they wouldn't know what side they're supposed to be on."

"If a gorilla shot an alligator with an AR15 to save a Muslim refugee ward while their transgender caretaker was in the restroom, all the dumbasses on the internet would go silent, because they wouldn't know what side they're supposed to be on."
Originally Posted by LexusLover
That'd sure put the libs into a meltdown !!
"If a gorilla shot an alligator with an AR15 to save a Muslim refugee ward while their transgender caretaker was in the restroom, all the dumbasses on the internet would go silent, because they wouldn't know what side they're supposed to be on." Originally Posted by LexusLover
It's Trump's fault. He disturbed the alligator's habitat when he built all those Florida golf courses.

Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
That is some seriously funny shit!

Kinda like when a muzzie shoots gays, it is a corundum for the right.

He's hiding from Teenage Autistic Unarmed Assassins now. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
do you know how to protect us against multiculturalism? terrorism? the nwo? pig.

nope didn't think so. Trump's hiding in plain sight on the campaign trail. you are hiding in Barton Springs with the rest of the salamanders.

SNICK!
Kinda like when a muzzie shoots gays, it is a corundum for the right. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

I think Assup has been Donkey punching you too hard.
and too often.