Should the United States leave the United Nations?

It's time to move along and let the United Nations as it should have years ago.
Oh Hell YES!

The Soviet Union, over relatively insignificant procedural matters, unwisely chose to boycott the U.N. Security Council at the beginning of the Korean War; hence, its ambassador was absent when the U.N. voted to send troops to defend S. Korea ... thus the U.S.S.R. abdicated its veto power by not voting to block the U.N. from becoming involved and rescuing S. Korea from communist domination by N. Korean.
After the DJT and Brexit, the U.N. is done... I HOPE...

a man has to have his dreams...

fuckem!
  • DSK
  • 06-21-2016, 09:37 PM
I might be willing to stay in the United Nations if we paid less money into it, and the other nations would pay our US troops to do the peacekeeping, so we could make a profit and use that money to rebuild US infrastructure.
Of course we should. The UN is a waste of time. They are suppose to promote World Peace and yet there isn't any.

Jim
Get the US out of the UN, and the UN out of the US!
Hell YES, it's time for the U.S. to get out. The Russians, Chinese and others have used it as a way to screw us for many years. Not just on votes before the assembly, but as a way to increase the number of spies they have in our country. Why in the hell are WE, the U.S. subsidizing them ( the Russians and Chinese ) and the rest of the countries that HATE us ? France kicked the UN out of their country years ago and that's how it came to the U.S. Wherever the haters go after we kick their sorry asses out, we need to deport our lyin liberals to go with them. Punt their asses out of the U.S. so hard they get a concussion ! I'd even be willing to chip in for a supply of steel toe boots for the " kickers " to make sure we get the " point " across !
Stay only if the "covers" get changed to pink.

Hell YES, it's time for the U.S. to get out. The Russians, Chinese and others have used it as a way to screw us for many years. Not just on votes before the assembly, but as a way to increase the number of spies they have in our country. Why in the hell are WE, the U.S. subsidizing them ( the Russians and Chinese ) and the rest of the countries that HATE us ? France kicked the UN out of their country years ago and that's how it came to the U.S. Wherever the haters go after we kick their sorry asses out, we need to deport our lyin liberals to go with them. Punt their asses out of the U.S. so hard they get a concussion ! I'd even be willing to chip in for a supply of steel toe boots for the " kickers " to make sure we get the " point " across ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
UN was in france?
America gets to win again?