Influx of new girls on STG

Anyone notice the influx of new girls on STG? Mostly black, some white. You know how this area is, we get one or two every now and then. However, I count like 7 or so in the past 48 hours.

Concern anybody else?
Absolutely. With the recent efforts of our valiant people in blue, they’ve gotten greedy with STG
More than one of the girls seems a bit too good to be true. I could be wrong like I was when I thought Casey was too hot to be real, but given all that's been going on, I think it would be wise to stick with the known good providers.
Who is paying Sarah Summers 400 an hour. Is that insane or is it me? Her ad on STG indicates her rates, seems a bit high, but I guess each their own.
Who is paying Sarah Summers 400 an hour. Is that insane or is it me? Her ad on STG indicates her rates, seems a bit high, but I guess each their own. Originally Posted by Toyo1998
Sarah Summers has an ad on Eros that half hour rate was 350 and hour rate 500
  • 01-13-2019, 09:04 AM
Sarah Summers has an ad on Eros that half hour rate was 350 and hour rate 500 Originally Posted by Lucas19
Just for clarification as I just looked. There is no ad on Eros for her right now. That may have been the rate when she first posted on that website, but there is no ad for her on there right now, and her STG ads do not say $350hh and $500 an hour. Its as Toyo says, $400hr.
Just for clarification as I just looked. There is no ad on Eros for her right now. That may have been the rate when she first posted on that website, but there is no ad for her on there right now, and her STG ads do not say $350hh and $500 an hour. Its as Toyo says, $400hr. Originally Posted by 50507
My mistake. The word has should have been had an ad on Eros. I apologize for the confusion. The ad did exist with the quoted rates of 350 and 500.
  • 01-13-2019, 01:14 PM
My mistake. The word has should have been had an ad on Eros. I apologize for the confusion. The ad did exist with the quoted rates of 350 and 500. Originally Posted by Lucas19
Yup, it did say that. But that ad is long gone.