Biden's Campaign Add

Is Biden trying to blame T R U M P for the lockdown, now? Wasn't this guy talking about a second lockdown? Now he is claiming that T R U M P is the one keeping us from attending church, school and football? Is this a pro T R U M P ad? How the hell are people this dumb?

Right but what about the ad? What does it say?
Ignorance is bliss with the DPST clowns
  • oeb11
  • 08-29-2020, 07:56 AM
Racist , marxist DPST clowns.
Classic - blame Trump for everything they plan or are doing themselves to destroy representative democracy.
That's such a bizarre ad. They are blaming T R U M P for what they have been doing. T R U M P has been fighting to open the United States for months now. They also try to blame T R U M P for the riots. These things they have created.

It's amazing that people like Moley are completely blinded and manipulated by their hatred of a single person that they will accept anything the media tells them to consume.
It is Trump’s America. And yours, NRCT’s
Racist , marxist DPST clowns.
Classic - blame Trump for everything they plan or are doing themselves to destroy representative democracy. Originally Posted by oeb11
Yous ever listen to yourselfs? Pull your stubby fingers out of your old ears and Try it.

mall shooting waiting to happen, bub.
It is Trump’s America. And yours, NRCT’s Originally Posted by HoeHummer
I don't know what that means.

That ad is a blatant lie. It's like blaming T R U M P for defunding the police.

It has been the corrupt media that has propagated the lie of racism for years and excited riots. The media has tried to scare the population into maintaining an indefinite lockdown. The media wanted draconian totalitarian control over the population.

Can't you see what is happening here? Here is a blatant lie thrown into your face, and yet you still can't see it.
Bitten is recorded on video with audio claiming he'll order a nationwide lock down .... and made that statement recently. His ad folks need to get with the program and make sure they aren't proving he's a liar all the time.

Or are those ads part of a Russian conspiracy?
Is Biden trying to blame T R U M P for the lockdown, now? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
That is the way of the Bitten crowd.

Blame everyone else for what they are doing and causing.
This add was like a wake up call for me. It proves that Joe and Kamala are nothing but liars. They are everything the media claims T R U M P to be. I was astounded after watching it. Yet, the media's minions accept it as somehow good because it makes T R U M P look bad. Well, it also makes Joe look even worse. So, I don't understand it.
This is what that campaign ad coupled with resent events reveals:

The media is trying to incite a race war and destroy civilization so they can blame T R U M P for it. That's seriously what this is showing us, and they're not even trying to hide it.

What the flipping flip is going on? Why are people accepting this?
It is Trump’s America. And yours, NRCT’s Originally Posted by HoeHummer
I bet you revel in the chaos. You probably love it. As long as it fuels your hatred for someone, which you consumed. The hatred given to you to consume at lightning speed via discrete packets of electromagnetic radiation. You are fucked in the head.
Trump is the one with add