Websites, etc. now only in ROS

I've noticed all the links to websites, online ads, etc that I, and I assume others, use to check out providers and find ways to contact them have been moved to the ROS section for only those with premium access to see. I don't understand why. Could the mods please explain this?
link may gave had nude pics or price

so its moved

I do not agree but...
Could the mods please explain this? Originally Posted by Neilty
Good luck with that...…
op for modtard?
I'm good with that.
Though I'd prefer IGGY
I've noticed all the links to websites, online ads, etc that I, and I assume others, use to check out providers and find ways to contact them have been moved to the ROS section for only those with premium access to see. I don't understand why. Could the mods please explain this? Originally Posted by Neilty
FOSTA.

Thank your congressman.
PK
FOSTA.

Thank your congressman.
PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
problem with FOSTA is any girl that does fornication is being Sex Trafficked.
I get that everything has changed due to FOSTA but why can't a link to another website be posted. Anything nefarious is the responsibility of that other website. And if posting such information is not allowed under FOSTA then how does putting such information in the ROS section only to be seen by some members protect ECCIE? FOSTA doesn't care if you are a premium access member or not.
I get that everything has changed due to FOSTA but why can't a link to another website be posted. Anything nefarious is the responsibility of that other website. And if posting such information is not allowed under FOSTA then how does putting such information in the ROS section only to be seen by some members protect ECCIE? FOSTA doesn't care if you are a premium access member or not.
...for the double post. When I first posted, things glitched out and it didn't seem to post, so I did it again. Now repeated. Sorry.