Joys of the hobby.

I normally don't complain to much, because I understand what this hobby is about, and who we as hobbyist are dependant upon, but this is getting ridiculous. Is it just me or does everyone else contact providers and have them take hours to respond back and then nothing happen because it took all damn day for them to respond?
chalk it up to bitches have lives too and just wait it out or NEXT.
Different strokes for different folks,it’s too many whores in Erie -keep it moving
Where do these girls advertise? Cause I haven’t seen anything on here in a while
Cosmic a lot of these girls don’t advertise,atleast a lot of freaks I meet are UTR,seek &ye shall find -north north eastside & now west side side hoe hideouts I’m capitalist just spreading my BRAND
LPC if they don’t advertise how do we find them?? Lol
U can find them doing everyday things in life ,if your walking,driving around,stores etc..u will be surprised the women u can run into..& a lot of sluts don’t look like freaks,it could be a ordinary school teacher trust me I know lol happens all the time
For me I'm busy and require prebooks 90% of the time. I'm also low volume and have been on vaca for a week and a half. When I come back I'm booked solid until the 26th. I highly suggest getting prescreened ahead of time. If someone doesn't write me with screening info and details I generally skip over it. "Hey" messages are my last priority.
Great site! Reading all these comments, someone on here really thinks highly of himself. You cant bullshit a bullshitter!
Joyful& playful with the ladies,north north
I live in a remote area with no providers of any type. Love when they say only contact when ready....drive 120 miles and they don't answer or return calls. Call day before they say call tomorrow...no answer or 10 hour wait time. Pre-book or make appointment day in advance is best but still not guaranteed they will respond.
Prescreen and book in advance.
  • ddot
  • 08-20-2019, 11:09 AM
But don't, pre,book,with credit,card, men #maybe, scam
But don't, pre,book,with credit,card, men #maybe, scam Originally Posted by ddot
Don't give hood rats deposits. Never had problems giving deposits to tourin girls. Even been refunded by several when they canceled for weather.
Different strokes for different folks touring women ,any female from anywhere I’m not sending cash to no woman I never met .now on a 2nd visit I would because I would have met them already