Any Info Gia St Laurent

https://www.slixa.com/pennsylvania/p...gia-st-laurent
https://preferred411.com/P409985

Shes from Pittsburg and see her on P411. Thinking of booking, but did not find any reviews info. No ph# listed. Anyone seen her
Moved to coed
Surprised no info on her, anyone from Pittsburg seen her.
Aside from the two ad links you've shared, I find no convincing evidence that this young lady either 1) is based in Pittsburgh, or 2) actually exists, at all... If you look at her website (linked in the ad posts), it doesn't mention a location at all, and is written in more like "European English" rather than "American English".
Hi all,

so has anyone seen Gia St Laurent?
Her P411 is active almost every day, and she does respond to emails.
Just seeing for some info before deciding whether to TOFT..
Aside from the two ad links you've shared, I find no convincing evidence that this young lady either 1) is based in Pittsburgh, or 2) actually exists, at all... If you look at her website (linked in the ad posts), it doesn't mention a location at all, and is written in more like "European English" rather than "American English". Originally Posted by laserface
Gotta say I agree. Her calendar has nothing since her website launch in July, her only fans has no content and hasn't been active in over a month, her Twitter is like 3 months old and has no posts in months. Definitely something fishy
She’s �� legit seem her multiple times. Reminds me of the quality of Eva Lamroux before she moved to Chicago. She’s also completely American as well. Sorry been behind on me eccie. She’s supposedly a professional so her schedule is a little wonky but communication is top tier and very high quality. DM me for questions if you want.
Never mind, says Emily Latilla… lol
Huh lol
She’s asking for driver license and picture of pay stub yea no thanks
I’ll send her a picture of my dick. Do you think that will work?
P411 worked for me
I’ll send her a picture of my dick. Do you think that will work? Originally Posted by pittlicker
sorry officer, I had a bad day when I had my drivers license picture taken
Brings a new meaning to dick head.