Am I A Normal Male???

Just trying to figure out if i'm normal, I'm closer to 70 that 60, I'm a little fellow 6'8" 350lbs
and my lil dick gets hard every day, when I have to go to the mall, I find a chair, sit and watch all the hot girls go by and I think to myself how much i'd like to lick, suck & fuck those hot babes!! I don't take any pills but I always thought at my age my drive would be less but it seems to get stronger!! what are yas thoughts?? normal or not??
You are very fortunate to have your health sir.........use it to your advantage while you have it.
I do that but I’m 31
That's AWESOME. I think your very normal!!;
����Hot !
nope, go to the police and turn yourself in...
Many men are still very active into their 80s. Take delight in your pre-dick-ament & wear out some 20-something chick, whose BF has to take ED meds, cuz he's got no T.
All of us dirty old mean can only wish Mr. FinanceMAN. I'm not that mature (old) yet. Just hope I get there. You should check out Irving mall if you're into hot Hispanics.
Just Got For it ... use it before you lose it ...
Just trying to figure out if i'm normal, I'm closer to 70 that 60, I'm a little fellow 6'8" 350lbs
and my lil dick gets hard every day, when I have to go to the mall, I find a chair, sit and watch all the hot girls go by and I think to myself how much i'd like to lick, suck & fuck those hot babes!! I don't take any pills but I always thought at my age my drive would be less but it seems to get stronger!! what are yas thoughts?? normal or not?? Originally Posted by Financeman22

I believe all the males that sit down and watch at the mall are thinking that
Ive been with a 70ish member before and he was like a damn 20yr old Haha..Id say its normal you are quite blessed! Some men cant get it up in their 40s...
oh great.. these 40-something ladies have been worried about young black guys stealing their purses at the Mall, now they gotta worry about that Grizzly Bear-sized old man on the sofa chair, looking at their daughters' bodies up and down
oh great.. these 40-something ladies have been worried about young black guys stealing their purses at the Mall Originally Posted by Chung Tran

huh
#yup
Thanks for all ur comments. it's nice to be normal!!!!