A man has got to know his limitations

I'm not quite done experimenting but the recent evidence suggests that i'm one and done for any given day. Spent some time doing two a day appointments, and even with pharmaceutical enhancement, and though performance was sustained, I could not climax the second time.

Need to isolate if it was the second provider that didn't get me there, or my psyche that's to blame (I suspect a bit of both). I think an extended appointment with my favorite(s) is the next test. Of course, i'm just doing this for the sake of science.

It's been a fun, expensive week. 7 providers in 5 days. But, the pursuit of science is what drives me, not!

ATF's you are on notice that you are being drafted as future test subjects!
she looks kind of cute is around 40 years old and qwants 250 for the hour
ya sure its not out of hobby stress. Last weekend was crap for me.
Binge Hobbying is the best! It's like fasting for your GI tract, just get all those man poisons out. It has substantial health benefits!

Were these all women you had seen before? Try a new women (to you, not to womenhood... haha) later in the day if you can. Longer dates do help. I always need to remove that mental time clock barrier for proper completion.

I've done overnights with morning treats then one in the early afternoon for 2 hours and then another later in the evening for 3-4 hours. The next day then do a light workout with a provider for only 1 hour. You need to stagger the ridiculous days. I personally found my limitation as 7 rounds per day. Stay properly hydrated, no alcohol and vitamins such as arginine and zinc help.

Good luck on your scientific pursuits. The search for truth is always a noble and enlightening endeavor. Plus you're stimulating the local economy.

P.S.: I hope we don't hobby in the same city at the same time. Everyone will be booked!
Were these all women you had seen before? Try a new women (to you, not to womenhood... haha) later in the day if you can. Originally Posted by mwebber
Except for the first in the series (my ATF), all were new to me. Have an appointment with one more later today on my way to the aiport. Jumped 6 numbers in P411 this week.
Nice Qix!

Before getting on the plane, make a slow turn, raise your hands in victory and utter the immortal words of Caesar:

Veni, Vidi, Vici... Veni, Veni, Veni, Veni, Veni, Veni, Veni, etc
Veni, Vidi, Vici. mmmmmmmm in this case I think the order of words is is not right

try

Vidi, Veni, Vici. well i think its better, or Vidi, Vici, Veni.

well any order of that would make a great review title. mmmmm or if 3 in one day, one each for each review.

edit: ya know I had to look that up , Latin , its sounds good in English also ya know. Not that I know any english

Sono venuto, ho visto, ho vinto

mmmm Latin to Italian back to English it looses it a bit
Illigetimi non carborundum
  • Eli
  • 06-26-2012, 10:30 PM
Q,

Done many of the same experiments for the sake of pleasure and have come to the conclusion it's all in the head.....the one on top......alright......to elaborate...the one on your shoulders....lol I have been spending a lot of time overseas to verify the difference in our local culture and the hobbying to just chasing women the old fashioned way. I have come (cum) to these conclusions. Examples first: I have a woman I see steady (overseas) meaning I spend a week or two with her. We fuck like animals and it is non stop and viscious; I always seem to be able to stay up and continue because you can feel and see the pleasure level given both orally and penetration is being accepted with massive return of enjoyment on the lady's part(screaming and shit) : I only cum like 6 times in a week but lose about 10 pds from the exercise and love it!!! lol I see another lady, I know, in the same country and only see her for a couple of hours, but she gets me off like three times every time I see her.....Go figure....Same type of loving and it is immaculate in performance and response....I am trying to be scientific here and not getting into the dirty details...lol.

I came back last weekend from a vacay and saw an ATF I haven't seen in a couple of years, and we played all afternoon....I got to drop the load once and really enjoyed sweating my ass off trying to get a second load out but it wasn't meant to be...It didn't matter, because when I came back into the bedroom after taking a shower, and she was standing there, butt naked with only her 5 inch spikes on; provacitively leaned against the wall; raised her ass a few inches up; looked over her shoulder at me and said you haven't tried me like this yet. I'm not sure if it was the slight glint in her eye of expectation...or that absolutely stunning receptacle of female flesh....but ...I poundedher anyway....but to no avail....lol ....of course I will have to plaster patch and repaint the walls from the damage ( long nails) but that is another story.

I went over to another ATF's on Monday and again on Tuesday....lasted all of 20 minutes...and I am sure... I am blowing that out of proportion...because we all want to think we are studs...and I popped.....so what is it! It is all in our minds and the excitement level that cranks us. Understand, all of the ladies participating were stunning.....of course....variation on body structure...one smaller....one larger....all 10's ...... and all willing PSE's for love or money. All women are gonna cost you.

I can look up some latin too....but I am too lazy....I'm a Vici kind of guy....but we all want to believe we are.....don't we...? So what is the answer? Who knows and frankly, I don't care......maybe I do...but I did mention ...I am lazy and don't need to think about it....too long. I am going to try another experiment Friday night. The ATF's are being introduced to each other Friday night when we go to dinner and drinks....perhaps after I explain the importance of this experiment and the need to see what cumulation can be attained by two ladies that, apparently have very different effects on me. Perhaps, some doggie with a second subject"s tonsiliary relinquishment of my juices might help the mind over spatter lack of release.....I'll give it a try...see what happens....

Gentlemen, I think I forgot what this post was all about...and I hope I didn't take it off topic...too much....anybody want a report? I tell you at the m&g on Saturday...if you are interested....

Eli
Normally, I am a one-and-done kind of guy. Lee is one of the few providers with the patience to get me off more than once.
Mostly, while I had the chance, I was trying to determine the latency interval. I agree with Eli that it's more between the ears than elsewhere. Looking back, I think it was a combination of trying too hard and being a tad unconvinced that these particular second ladies of the day (6 hours apart from the first) were really into it.

However, I met some great providers anyway and agree wholeheartedly with Rylee Snow. I told her she reminded me of my step-sister and Rylee said, 'Yeah, but I'm way hotter and she won't do what I'm going to do to you'. That really kickstarted me for that appointment
Normally, I am a one-and-done kind of guy. Lee is one of the few providers with the patience to get me off more than once. Originally Posted by pineappleguy
Lee is bad ass.