As a provider, Do U have a CBJ rate?

ok ok, i know a lot of guys have to have bbbj go ahead and chime in.

There are some things that people have to have but that is not one for me.
Also i do not need my balls washed, does nothing for me but a good GFE date does.

So as a provider, Do U have a CBJ rate and or a DATY rate, if a client knows the buttons.
I don't offer a daty only or a cbj rate. I'm happy to offer a cbj to those that request it during our time together.

I haven't seen a daty only rate since Fawn offered it
So as a provider, Do U have a CBJ rate and or a DATY rate, if a client knows the buttons. Originally Posted by BossyWillson
Yes & Yes
No, sorry.

But I do have a rate for hold my hand only and tongue 1/4 way down the throat or 3/9 way.
(/end sarcasm) <-- only typed that for the nom sarcastic
Call me twisted, but I turned down a 2 hour p411 client that wanted cbj session.

I can't do condoms in my mouth. I will gag, choke, then probably throw up if I charge on through it.

Especially if it were to be with a Magnum brand condom, good LORD HAVE MERCY.

The latex is just too much for me. I'm very sensitive to tastes and smells and just no.

And you can say you "know what you are doing" oh so much, but I've got two reviews that say they guy really, REALLY knew what he was doing with me to the point of holy fucking shit balls, so no, I'm not going to offer a DATY only rate.
I do appreciate DATY, and many times I do orgasm with DATY, but it doesn't mean I am an easy pop with it. I'm more of what one would call a "challenge".
Angie - I use the lifestyles skyn condoms.
Non latex.
They really come in handy when you switch back to oral and don't want to gag or have to grab a towel.
Call me twisted, but I turned down a 2 hour p411 client that wanted cbj session.

I can't do condoms in my mouth. I will gag, choke, then probably throw up if I charge on through it.

The latex is just too much for me. I'm very sensitive to tastes and smells and just no.

And you can say you "know what you are doing" oh so much, but I've got two reviews that say they guy really, REALLY knew what he was doing with me to the point of holy fucking shit balls, so no, I'm not going to offer a DATY only rate.
I do appreciate DATY, and many times I do orgasm with DATY, but it doesn't mean I am an easy pop with it. I'm more of what one would call a "challenge". Originally Posted by tntangie
I'm a challenge too babe, maybe we can get together one day and try to "win" lol! Seems like I have gotten mixed reviews on my DATY, so I guess either I don't know what I am doing or some people are lying to me. Who knows, maybe someone can teach me.

Alyssa, I agree with you, I recently switched from magnums to skyns. I like skyns better.

I do appreciate DATY, and many times I do orgasm with DATY, but it doesn't mean I am an easy pop with it. I'm more of what one would call a "challenge". Originally Posted by tntangie
ON3 Brand Condoms: Vanish or Zerothin. No taste whatsoever, super thin and I've never had one balloon up in the back of my throat whilst sucking.

I don't do bng appts so I wouldn't have a different rate for cbj. Good question though.

Daty rate is 100/hh

I enjoyed that challenge
I absolutely love DATY. I'm very orgasmic, and it is such a pleasure seeing how often a gent can make me cum. I also don't mind CBJ if that's someone's preference. But I don't personally have any interest in offering different rates for specific activities. I prefer offering all inclusive rates, partially because I find it provides less opportunity for gents to ask questions about activities.