Gallaria area still one of the best places to stay?

DFW is so huge! It's been a LONG time since I was down to visit, at least 4 years or so.

So is the Galleria area still one of the better area's to stay? Where are some of the "Don'ts" .... or is there some area with easier access for most of the area I should look at that's fairly safe? Also need a area with easy to get to places to eat etc... FYI I HATE driving in big cities.. so keep that in mind!

I miss my DFW friends and want to come see you!
Yes it's still the galleria area also midcites (hurst euless Bedford) is also good it's by the airport and closer for the ft worth guys
Yes it's still the galleria area also midcites (hurst euless Bedford) is also good it's by the airport and closer for the ft worth guys Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Thanks Jules! LTNS
The midcities are great. I had the pleasure of meeting the beautiful Jules in one of those cities.
I stay around the Galleria all the time when I visit Dallas
I need to get to DWF but I know nothing about it or where to stay in what area ?
well hell I didn't know Dallas till I went 3years ago ..
I don't get out much when in town might miss a Hot Cowboy coming over if I leave my room LOL
I'd like to know as well. I find Dallas to be a rather confusing city as it is so expansive. I'm very much looking forward to my upcoming visit. I've stayed within walking distance of the Galleria the last couple of times I visited. But this time I'll be staying a few miles away.
Mainly just stay out of Arlington and Irving. LE is a more active there for some reason. Lewisville has seen more providers set up shop there, also in Ft. Worth near N.Loop 820 there has been more providers in that area. Galleria and Midcities as others said are good.
^^^^^ Thanks for the suggestions. I saw a really cute hotel that I almost booked in Arlington. I'm glad I opted to stay elsewhere.