Sybian vs M.O.Ms?

I've seen a few ladies ride a Sybian but never a competitors version.

From reading it seems the nearest competitor is the M.O.M.s?

Any input?
NOPE!!!, you'll just find a way to twist it anyway... no sense in pretending you have anything to offer. Interesting that you're shopping mechanical dicks now though.
Might help a lady with a sextoy business that wants to add something new to the promotion parties
I'm surprised the OP didn't buy one of each and do his own study.
I'm surprised the OP didn't buy one of each and do his own study. Originally Posted by Precious_b
I would need to purchase both or all 3 to really do so. Then I would need volunteers for the study.... err... hmmmm Maybe you are onto something precious....

I've seen a demonstration a couple of times.

I'll be honest and say they are a bit intimidating and I wouldn't want one regularly around for someone close to me to have access to. My cock and tongue have limitations. Those things do not seem to.

I've gotten some feedback but none that can say anything about the construction/quality of the 2 alternative units as compared to the Sybian. Both offer "improvements" over the Sybian but as is the case in 95% of the Hitachi Magic Wand knock-off most are lacking in durability being of less quality workmanship. Only the Doxy has proven to be a better investment in a wand in my opinion.
This might give her a run for the money: