TulSa HOTTIE BORED

hey guys me and my girlfriend are here in dallas and we would love to see the city lol ..... what to do while we are here me and VIOLET Rayne are extremely bored
have you considered some board games to pass the time? i recommend zenga....yes four players are ideal but good fun can still be had with two players as well.
I always recommend The 6th Floor Museum but it could be closed.
Not much to do around town right now. I’d have to agree with darkwader, game night is best option. You could try Time Play. It’s great for two or even three people.

Time Play.
Use any type of timer (the one on your phone will do) and pick a short time interval — 2 minutes, for example. For whatever interval you choose, you pick a form of non-penetrative touch, whether it’s kissing, fondling, biting, petting, rubbing, etc. Then you continuously switch between them. Try to get through three non-penetrative touching before you give into your desires.
Sex and alcohol is the best boredom killer.
Board Games. Really.
Not unless we playing strip twister on a baby oil mat
Bowling alleys have been open. Bowl & Barrel is a nice one on 75 across from North Park Mall. Also, escape rooms but better with more than two people
Medieval Times has now reopened in Dallas. Use code 25MT to receive 25% off. BE aware that you must "stay at a sword's length from your fellow Royals" or risk being trussed up and tossed into a boiling cauldron of hot oil.