why not just be polite?

why is it so hard for both guys and girls to just be polite to each other on this site?
i see so many posts about appts being made, then no show -
- just common courtesy says if you cannot make appt, just let the other person know-- a quick text "sorry, cannot make our appt:" takes 1 second to send--- and alleviates hard feelings.

also:regarding reviews---some people just do NOT get along...
to the guys--instead of harshly criticizing a girl on a review, can you just not say "she just was not for me"-
---one mans' trash is another mans's treasure-
--with all the tragedy covid is causing, can't we just be civil with each other on eccie?
Trolls are going to be trolls no matter what is going on anywhere else, and this website allows it because most of the staff are the exact same way as instead of putting a stop to the cyberbullying and insulting of other members, they stir the drama shit pot.

NCNS happen way more than what is reported due to the drama that ensues after, espcially after it gets reported and the person that does the NCNS tries to save their credibilty by twisting the situation around to try to make it the other person's fault for their shortcomings. The reason there is no common courtesy, especially from providers that NCNS is because there are far too many folks on here that white knght for them and they were not even there, so that just supports the bad habits and they continue to do it.

Reviews are to be actual experiences, so there is no need for political correctness. Guys pay a provider to provide. If she agrees to see him, takes his money and he is not satisfied, the same as if he had a great time, he has every right to report it without the provider causing drama. If providers do not want negative reviews, then they should not do negative things to get you in that situation. While it is true that a provider cannot be all things to all people, one or two negative reviews will not hurt a provider, but multiple ones show a pattern that shows she needs to change or retire from being a provider.
  • BLM69
  • 07-19-2020, 11:21 AM
Reviews can be good, bad or ugly! Just like any other business
This is... quite literally... a review site. If you think some of the reviews here are harsh.. you should take a stroll around Yelp sometime.
This is... quite literally... a review site. If you think some of the reviews here are harsh.. you should take a stroll around Yelp sometime. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Reading yelp Chinese restaurant reviews is my guilty pleasure!
Reading yelp Chinese restaurant reviews is my guilty pleasure! Originally Posted by Cynamon
This
why is it so hard for both guys and girls to just be polite to each other on this site?
i see so many posts about appts being made, then no show -
- just common courtesy says if you cannot make appt, just let the other person know-- a quick text "sorry, cannot make our appt:" takes 1 second to send--- and alleviates hard feelings.

also:regarding reviews---some people just do NOT get along...
to the guys--instead of harshly criticizing a girl on a review, can you just not say "she just was not for me"-
---one mans' trash is another mans's treasure-
--with all the tragedy covid is causing, can't we just be civil with each other on eccie? Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW
Amen!
i thought coronavirus was not a big concern.
but now it's causing "tragedy"?
All forums have their trolls and assholes.

It's important to have tough skin to post and deal with any and everyone that has an opinion.

I totally agree with you Sherry - the gents should think twice about bashing a girl on a review ... OR at the least, be a bit considerate in how they deliver their message.

They should understand COVID is affecting our services. Unfortunately, it's not a quote "ESSENTIAL SERVICE" ... why isn't it !!
All forums have their trolls and assholes.

It's important to have tough skin to post and deal with any and everyone that has an opinion.

I totally agree with you Sherry - the gents should think twice about bashing a girl on a review ... OR at the least, be a bit considerate in how they deliver their message.

They should understand COVID is affecting our services. Unfortunately, it's not a quote "ESSENTIAL SERVICE" ... why isn't it !! Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Yes, there are trolls and assholes that you are never going to do anything right in their eyes, so do not sweat those idiots.

Unless she was an out of line bitch, it is not about bashing a girl on a review, it is about telling the truth of your experience. If she seemed to go through the motions or not mentally there, a guy should make that notation. While it is true that some guys do not care and all you are is a receptracle means to an end, then there are others that do want a GFE experience and that is more the activity and atmosphere that leads up to the ending than just the ending.

Guys are paying for a service and if they are not getting the service they feel they paid for, you are not going to give him a refund, so the next logical choice is to post a review of his experience, and that is his right to do since he is paying. You can avoid the negative drama by simply doing what you advertise and agree to (which is why I like to text or email so that it is in written form), and you will not be getting any negative reviews.