AdobeFlashPlayer 11.5.502.135

Was on a hotel site trying to set up reservations and what worked that morning or the night before on my computer suddenly is not working. It's asking me to download the latest Adobe Flash Player. My computer is less than a year old and don't think it needs it, but I downloaded it 4 times last night...and it still doesn't fix the problem. I noticed my banking site isn't displaying either. I think this might be related.

I've restarted the computer, tried viewing these sites on the HOTEL'S LOBBY computer and also in another browser of mine. Thought it was my computer but when the hotel's wouldn't display it, I'm beginning to wonder if it's that hotel site's system or what?

I will try it again after I leave this city I'm in because sometimes, I've noticed some cities give me a hard time with sites than other towns do.

Does anyone know why my computer might not be accepting the latest Flash Player? It's version 11.5.502.135 that they are offering now.

The site is: clubcarlson.com Please tell me if your computers are not displaying anything to the right of the reservation box either. Tell me if its asking YOU to download the latest also.

This is frustrating.

Maybe I should set my computer back to a point prior where it had saved itself...a setpoint. Unless that won't help. Not sure. Should my AdobeReader (which is currently at 9) be updated too in order to have the flashplayer working properly?
  • YoHou
  • 12-18-2012, 12:23 PM
The flash is working for me so it's not the site
Try clearing all your caches for the browser
I just wanted to give an update. I did or tried most of what both of you said. I ended up returning to a SETPOINT on my computer from end of November and so far, it's working.

Thanks for the tips.
I've seen this happen before with an incomplete download and install of the Flashplayer update (corrupted file during the download, user stops the install part way). The usual fix is to either do what you did and go back to a SETPOINT (if available, a lot of users don't have their computers setup for this) before the install took place or completely uninstall Flashplayer and reinstall it.