Sometimes responsibilities just suck!

For the past few months, I've been in one of those unfortunate situations where real life gets in the way and screws up my playtime.
I'm sick of travel (which is a requirement in my job).
The damn travel alerts PISS ME OFF!
Haven't been to any of the fun places where I might meet with a familiar lady.
Internet in some parts of the world, is not very reliable.
Keeping up the home, when not at home, is a real pain in the ass.
But most of all, I miss my favorite Dallas ladies.

Please forgive my very uncharacteristic rant ....... just so this not a waste of your time, I thought you might enjoy the totally unrelated video I stumbled across last week. (hope its okay to post this)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xls...dancer_redband
Your SO is just cuntblocking you.
The Dallas ladies MISS you too!
I'm right there with you, brutha. My windows of opportunity open and shut with such suddenness that I am in a perpetual state of blue-ballness.

The good news is I have a job, so better to be paid and horny than have all the time in the world and no money.
I'm right there with you, brutha. My windows of opportunity open and shut with such suddenness that I am in a perpetual state of blue-ballness.

The good news is I have a job, so better to be paid and horny than have all the time in the world and no money. Originally Posted by TinMan
I like your new sig line, Tinman. Lol. I have a bottle of goose and my shaker is getting antsy.

We've never met Clouddancer but I hope u cut a break soon. Tinman is right though. Better to be horny with a full bank account than available for play but no money to spend. Hope you make it back soon!! Hang in there!!!
In the same boat (or is it airplane?), Clouddancer. Pretty sad when the TSA agents recognize you by name when going through security.

Thanks to thathotnurse for putting it in perspective: horny with a bank account is better than the alternatives.
A little more at ease knowing I am not alone. I whored my self to a new project and have had a steady stream of stress and travel...and to top it off virtually all of my previous partners have left. So now when I do find a free piece of time I lose it to being in refrence limbo...like starting over as a newb jumping through hoops. Biggeat regret now was dragging my feet on 411....woe is me
So on the bright side Cloud; things could be worse, at least you have the stellar rep to work with
In the same boat (or is it airplane?), Clouddancer. Pretty sad when the TSA agents recognize you by name when going through security.

Thanks to thathotnurse for putting it in perspective: horny with a bank account is better than the alternatives. Originally Posted by Bonferroni
I can't take credit for Tinman's hobby-optimism but I can get you settled into a nice "perspective" anytime you get a chance!

sorry for your troubles bored@home. on the upside, I believe p411 is offering free six month memberships right now. I may be wrong but I did hear that somewhere recently. best of luck getting your references up again!
When I have to travel for work my bank account fills back up too. I have a strong preference for solid assets over dollars though. I put myself on a hobby budget to keep from interfering with responsibilites and investments. I hope all you ladies are saving to retire too. I refuse to sell assets or dip into savings to hobby.

Cloud, just think how explosive your next experience will be though. MSOG easily too. It'll be fun!
When I have to travel for work my bank account fills back up too. I have a strong preference for solid assets over dollars though. I put myself on a hobby budget to keep from interfering with responsibilites and investments. I hope all you ladies are saving to retire too. I refuse to sell assets or dip into savings to hobby.

Cloud, just think how explosive your next experience will be though. MSOG easily too. It'll be fun! Originally Posted by bbtony
I HATE HATE HATE even the thought of touching my savings and i've been eating thru it like wildfire this summer (certainly a far cry from last summer when I didn't want to leave my hotel room on Mndays due to the amount of money I had waiting to go in the bank from Saturday and Sunday Lol) - but alas there is light at the end of the tunnel! Kids go back to school in a month and my RW business is getting a kickass contract so as soon as fall starts I can start stackin the bread again. Plus it will be boot season all over again and what hoTT Dallas girl doesn't frickin LOVE a trendy new pair of thigh high boots!!! omg I think I just msog'd at the thought of it....I need a towel....

The good news is I have a job, so better to be paid and horny than have all the time in the world and no money. Originally Posted by TinMan
i agree that there are real and "large" and "inconvenient" problems in scheduling and affording intimate delites. my schedule this year has severely limited my playtime. but that's ok and it pales in comparison to others' problems.

even w/ all the travel, job stress, juggling bills and homes, playtime scheduling problems, etc., i suggest you be grateful for what you have.
there are so many more people in this world who dont have a 1/100th of what we in the USA have. in hobby terms, think about the guys in places where there are only 10-20 providers and not the 500+ in dfw.

tinman's last line reminded me of Fat Freddy's famous quote [paraphrased].
better to have money and no providers than to have providers and no money.
[unless of course the provider is giving away freebies!].

Clouddancer and Tinman, hope you guys get to have some delites soon!! [and not with each other ]
The Dallas ladies MISS you too! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Thank You Gorgeous! You brightened my day!

We've never met Clouddancer ........ Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Something we must correct soon I hope.

Cloud, just think how explosive your next experience will be though. MSOG easily too. It'll be fun! Originally Posted by bbtony
True bbtony, with fun, entertaining videos such as the one above, I will be more than warmed up.

I agree, things could be worse, no money with plenty of time vs no time with plenty of money, so I shouldn't complain.
I am a little surprised that several of you are experiencing the same dilema.
So now I'm wondering if the ladies are seeing this as well. That really sucks.
We must keep our ladies happy.

Let's talk travel rates

Let's talk travel rates Originally Posted by Clouddancer
I got this cool new thing coming up next week. I believe it's called a 'kitchen pass'. Coincidence??? lol
I got this cool new thing coming up next week. I believe it's called a 'kitchen pass'. Coincidence??? lol Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I hope you plan to use it wisely. And if not, I hope you waste it on me.