my avatar; the o face

So yesterday someone asked me where my avatar came from and what's up with it.

Well I have a serious love of low budget funny movies. The movie office space is one of my ATFs. So here is the o face scene for you to enjoy. I thought it appropriate as an avatar for obvious reasons. My o face is a huge grin by the way. I hear its adorable, but how would I know?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QzIN3Eg...%3DQzIN3EgBIHg
I'm amazed at those who haven't seen the movie. Funny thing though, that is probably my least favorite part.
Not my favorite scene either, just applicable.
Tony... if you really want to succeed, you need to wear more flair!
SD I've got your fucking flair right here. How do you like that?

My favorite scene is the what would you do if you had a million dollars scene...... That whole convo.... Case of the Monday's. Naw man, fuck no. Where I work, I reckon you'd get your ass kicked for saying something like that.

Fuckin A.

And the interviews with the Bob's. That shit is priceless.
I attribute ALL of my successes in life to my flair!!! What else could it possibly be?

My favorite scene is when they are demolishing the lexmark printer! "Damn it feels good to be a gansta"! Lmao.

Hell, now I'm gonna have to go see if it's on ONDEMAND so I can watch while I'm getting ready. Great movie!!
And the opening scene when they're driving in 635 rush hour!!! LOL

My favorite scene is when they are demolishing the lexmark printer! "Damn it feels good to be a gansta"! Lmao. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I had the pleasure of beating to death an IBM printer from work that acted the same way.
Where's my stapler?
Nurses ability to quote this film explains a lot to me.
But now I'm lost????
I asked for no salt.

Well I have a serious love of low budget funny movies.
Originally Posted by bbtony
Are there low budget movies that AREN'T funny?!

I love Love LOVE B movies! I am probably the biggest John Waters fan in the entire Southwest!

I am about embarrassed to admit this but I have actually never seen Office Space. I have often looked at the DVD and picked it up on many occasions but just never have seen it. I guess I'll be heading to Movie Trading Company tomorrow if it ISN'T on demand...
"no talent assclown", a phrase that is not used often enough
Vnurse, if you want to have a watching party, I will make time.

And nurse I'm saying this is one reason you and I get along so well.