Sex... Food... Let's go

What is the best sexual encounter (hobby related or personal life related) that could've been made better with food?

I am a bit of a foodie so why not combine the two? And I'm not talking the usual whipped cream or chocolate syrup. Let's get creative here!
banana
Lol that's not really what I meant but okay. And what are you going to do with this banana? Is it peeled or no?
Man-sized manicotti.
Mashed potatoes and gravy! T-bone steak and do you want your salad tossed.
I vote for Laffy Taffy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NXBgSCSrIk

Always wanted a provider to wrap that around my dick and blow me.

NQNS on the finish and maybe I can snowball with her with the Laffy Taffy too.

Can also turn it into a little rod and use it as a sweet little pinky on DATY/69.

Green Apple or grape.....

M
Lol depends. Is this meal coursed?
Lol depends. Is this meal coursed? Originally Posted by Jillian Price

Lol,

I have a very bad habit of stuffing a bunch of those chewey candies in my mouth at the same time.

So if we were to do this "I'd be candy fucking you" with a small Laffy Taffy dildo.

If you got a big enough glob going I'm assuming that would make your little mouth even tighter.

JP you can also use the candy to cover up your teeth so I can really FF u.

Oh now that I think about it fuck that would probably like getting a bbbj from a toothless grandma.

Ahh!!

Muffin
Omg... Toothless grandma.... I just spit out my chocolate milk!
Let me take a stab.......how about Body Sushi. Only problem is that you have to be mindful about where the soy and wasabi ends up :-)

I was thinking sushi!! I just couldn't think of what to do with it?
I have to ask, Jillian, how do you keep such a trim shape and be a foodie? Do you swallow?

Chili is out. Heartburn is a mood killer.
Lol thank you! But I guess I have a high metabolism. I love love love food! Especially dessert! Actually making chocolate lava cakes as we speak! Mmmm! I don't think I could bring those in the bedroom. Someone or something would get burned!
Jillian, I think it all comes down to the right kind of protection......
We could sit by a camp fire and make Smores. With these cool nights, we'd need a sleeping bag to cuddle up in and poke our arms out to cook and bring them back in to ....