All Prostitutes Victims Testimony

Commander Gallagher Bias

Now with IT Phoenix Police but while a vice lieutenant involved in Project Rose and the investigation of the Temple.

(Skipping lots of the details of heated discussions to get to the bias issue vs other issues reported on the Temple List)

1/22/2016 Maricopa Superior Court - Gallagher back on stand - Trial is open to public and media.

Says he has not found anyone charged with prostitution that has not been a victim after their investigative team questions them (Dave notes, yes admit a victim of go to jail choice given in Project Rose roundups).

Tracy asks, Am I a victim? You have met me. but said you have never met anyone that was not a victim. Am I a victim?

Says doesn't know since hasn't investigated background.

Lots more but this is part that may apply to others not related to being a Church or Temple.

Dave notes for those not getting the extensive Temple List updates, trial after more than 30 days is testimony in my view is going very well on the real issue of "no fee arrangement". In the States's case most of the witnesses (workers that were given lesser plea deals if agreed to testify for the State) are far more favorable to the defense than the State. Tracy has done great job on cross. Seems clear no fee arrangement since paid after the session, never before, never discuss donation and there was no blacklist if customers didn't donate. Maybe 12+ witness have verified this so I can't imagine how there could have been any "fee agreement" required for prostitution. Tracy keeps wanting to raise the constitutional issues which in my view are totally irrelevant and there is no constitutional protection from State criminal law (prostitution charges). The only hope under the Arizona Freedom of Religion Act has long been excluded from consideration (long story over the years of hearings).

Lots of other good witness's about the different kinds of orgasm which do not involve ejaculation, how if men ask for sex they are kicked out or not allowed to set up a sessions... etc. etc.

Trial is now in the defense phase and will probably go to the jury within the next month. If Tracy loses (I cannot imagine how) she will appeal. The worst I can imagine is a hung jury with one or two conservative religious types thinking it is prostitution. Then we would start all over again!