Thank You All - Happy New Year!

I really liked the "thank you eccie girls" post from last week, so continuing that on.

I just wanted to say thank you firstly to all the awesome and lovely gents I have had the pleasure of meeting and getting to know this year. You gents are awesome and are the reason I love what I do!! I have gotten the chance to know some of you better than others, and reconnect with old clients, so for that I am grateful!

I have also had the chance to meet some fellow providers and that has been great as well.

All in all, 2016 has been a great hobby year for me which would not be possible without everyone, so thank you!

Happy New Year to all and I am looking forward to 2017 with much excitement!!!
Happy New Year! Have not had pleasure of your company. But there is always a possibility next year.

Sam
Happy New Year
Thank you for being so detailed, informative,sexy and awesome

Happy Productive and Prosperous New Year
I really liked the "thank you eccie girls" post from last week Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
You're welcome Victoria! 2016 was pretty sucky in the RW, but thank goodness for the wonderful hobbying. Looking forward to a great 2017 on all fronts.
Thank you for being so detailed, informative,sexy and awesome

Happy Productive and Prosperous New Year Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Awe, you're sweet! And you too, doll!!!!

You're welcome Victoria! 2016 was pretty sucky in the RW, but thank goodness for the wonderful hobbying. Looking forward to a great 2017 on all fronts. Originally Posted by ktrouble22
Sorry to hear that, and I do hope next year is much better for you, on all fronts!!!!
I really liked the "thank you eccie girls" post from last week, so continuing that on.

I just wanted to say thank you firstly to all the awesome and lovely gents I have had the pleasure of meeting and getting to know this year. You gents are awesome and are the reason I love what I do!! I have gotten the chance to know some of you better than others, and reconnect with old clients, so for that I am grateful!

I have also had the chance to meet some fellow providers and that has been great as well.

All in all, 2016 has been a great hobby year for me which would not be possible without everyone, so thank you!

Happy New Year to all and I am looking forward to 2017 with much excitement!!! Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Happy New Year you sexy doll. You were one of the high points of my 2016 and I hope we can enjoy each others company many More times in 17.

Here's to 17 being your best year yet!

Want you, need you, love to you. Your OLD friend
Happy New Year you sexy doll. You were one of the high points of my 2016 and I hope we can enjoy each others company many More times in 17.

Here's to 17 being your best year yet!

Want you, need you, love to you. Your OLD friend Originally Posted by Dynalow96
Such a sweetheart. Meeting you has definitely been one of the high points of my hobby life this year, as well sir. Thank you for all the great sessions, and yes, here's to many more!!!! Happiest of New Years to you.
Happy New Year to all. 2016 has been a fantastic one and wish 2017 would be much more prosperous.
Happy New Year everyone!!
Have a tainted new year.
Happy New Year Beautiful!