A multitude of thanks....NOT

Just a short note of thanks to the cheap bastard who has setup the daily pop up to now open multiple times so they get more credit for the clicks on it. It shouldn't take long for hookups.info to discover the reason for a sudden increase in page views.

c.a.
You do realize this is a free site? Would you rather it be a paid site? Then there wouldn't be any ads. Unless you have some servers they can use to host the site. I don't think its your place to say how they pay the bills, if you don't like it, you can always leave or better yet make your own ad-free site.
I don't think pop-ups occur once you're logged-in. You've got PA so it shouldn't be an issue.
I've had PA THE ENTIRE time. It does , quite a bit POP UP!! Doest bother me much , as the site is free , and I slide it off my ipad with ease and on to the project at hand.
Peace ��
You might try the national main discussion forum. http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=5
You do realize this is a free site? Would you rather it be a paid site? Then there wouldn't be any ads. Unless you have some servers they can use to host the site. I don't think its your place to say how they pay the bills, if you don't like it, you can always leave or better yet make your own ad-free site. Originally Posted by userb1
LOL! Free site, yeah, let me complain about it. This was a funny comeback.
i use firefox and seldom get pop-ups when accessing the site.
How is this a totally free site if BCD access is paid for?
Not complaining, just not understanding.
You can also gain BCD access by writing reviews. 6 weeks is added for every review that is approved.
You can also gain BCD access by writing reviews. 6 weeks is added for every review that is approved. Originally Posted by Bob Valdez
This is true and already knew that. But....It's not a totally free site if you have spend a quite a bit of time writing a review. Just my 2 cents.
Not that I love this site any less.

LOL at your avatar Bob. I remember that episode.
I use Firefox with Noscript and that pretty much ensures I don't see any pop ups