Name: Vicky
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: -
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Table Shower, BBBJ, Tity all over my body, kissing, Cow girl, Doggie and Ass
Hair Length and Color: Black to shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Hot little body and active as hell. Short maybe 5 ft around 100 lbs.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice read... sounds like you and Vicky connected
She was my Super Monday treat to myself today. So incredible. I’m still recovering.
Review is coming MudBelly?
  • Aoi
  • 02-03-2020, 09:26 PM
That second finish... Hot
If I could only go 2 times.. I would
It was at the beginning of this week and I’m STILL recovering. Taint none better than Vicky. Vicky’s all that and heaven too. Our Greek and ATM princess, with a DT facefuck that won’t quick.
Saw Vicky last night. Amazing time as always! Her IOP should have her as a nominee for this year's Academy Awards.
Saw Vicky last night. Amazing time as always! Her IOP should have her as a nominee for this year's Academy Awards. Originally Posted by GP48touching
Is she acting or are you making her IOP hit the high note?
  • Aoi
  • 02-06-2020, 09:41 PM
Saw Vicky last night. Amazing time as always! Her IOP should have her as a nominee for this year's Academy Awards. Originally Posted by GP48touching
To be fair, most academy award winners are awful anyways.

But Viki is the stuff or legend
Vicky has the best attitude and menu in AMPville... No better out there.
Big Bamboo’s comment actually puts it over for me. In my MILF search today I think Vicky will be my top choice and if she’s unavailable (as she might be, she’s so popular) I’ll regroup and find another. Vicky’s deepthroat and other “assets” are frighteningly good.
Like Liam Neeson, she has “a particular set of skills.”
I’m wondering whether the milder performers like Lexy are expected to return? I would very much like to see that happen.
I’m wondering whether the milder performers like Lexy are expected to return? I would very much like to see that happen. Originally Posted by Fleshlight
I have heard Rumors that she may be back at the end of the month...but they are just that Rumors. Things change on a dime in the AMP world