City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Nuru TUMA BBBJ CG Mish basically everything but greek
Hair Length and Color: Pretty Long and brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Nice body pretty decent shape large tattoo on back. B cup.
Recommendation: Yes
That’s got to be the most uninformative review I’ve ever read. If he gets premium credit for that then I’m going to start severely shortening my reviews.
Would you like a tissue to soak up your tears or maybe a tampon for your vagina.
Your misplaced assumption is I’m shooting for some status. I’m passing info. There are other reviews on Tiara. Stop crying like a little bitch.
Your misplaced assumption is I’m shooting for some status. I’m passing info. There are other reviews on Tiara. Stop crying like a little bitch. Originally Posted by Chase.life
Ok, tough guy.

Was it necessary to insult the dude? He just didn't like the way your review was written. Smh

These "Internet Alphas."
  • Shiva
  • 02-11-2020, 06:06 PM
I see no need for discord. I am grateful for any and all information.
I m wondering why you didn’t talk about those big beautiful pussy lips she has.
How can anyone miss that ?
awed into silence?
So far it appears your view holds the day, Googleman.
It’s his first review. I give the man a break and welcome him to try again.
That’s got to be the most uninformative review I’ve ever read. If he gets premium credit for that then I’m going to start severely shortening my reviews. Originally Posted by Googleman
Your misplaced assumption is I’m shooting for some status. I’m passing info. There are other reviews on Tiara. Stop crying like a little bitch. Originally Posted by Chase.life
So far it appears your view holds the day, Googleman. Originally Posted by The Pope
Googleman is not only right, the Mods agree as well.. not to mention the reviewer said Top Star and Gold One.. takes a lot of effort to be that uninformative.