Yes it's extremely hard to believe but it is sad but true!

I momentarily stepped outside my comfort zone and reached out to a skip the games chick that have been advertising a lot in the Alexandria and Leesville area figured with this many ads something should be right oh boy was I ever wrong. And as much as I looked on it right now as I drive back from Alexandria feeling as if I've been catfished five times over the course of a day with the same woman but it's true I have been catfished therefore now I'm going to put it out to everyone else out there wow there was no harm no foul just a bunch of wasted time bunch of let down. Catfish is still exist on skip the games. I am sure that most of these links will probably not work within the course of the next couple of days but I will post as much information to prevent others from wasting their time as if I did!

https://skipthegames.com/img/017/MjU...2RlYWM2ZjQ.jpg
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alexa...p/480159136517
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alexa...-/265468433842
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alexa...-/260672398306
She goes by Cali girl or Lucybabyxx. She posts in Leesville and Alexandria
Phone number is 337-375-1157
  • RK2
  • 02-18-2023, 08:46 PM
I don't get their game. I mean what's in it for them, just to see if they can waste your time? I can see if they got a deposit and then ghosted, wait, you didn't, did you? Please tell us you didn't do the deposit thing did you?
I don't get their game. I mean what's in it for them, just to see if they can waste your time? I can see if they got a deposit and then ghosted, wait, you didn't, did you? Please tell us you didn't do the deposit thing did you? Originally Posted by RK2
No no no...I don't give up free money!
Don’t feel like the Lone Ranger here, same thing happened to me with FloridaBabe_Slim tonight so for all that’s thinking about seeing her don’t waste your time
He failed to mention that he showed up almost 30 minutes late, I told him where I was waiting, I never asked him for anything at all and yesterday I became homeless and I’m 500 miles away from anyone I know. I spoke with him today. No understanding or true concern for anyone but his hobby.
What waiting in the women’s restroom funny never seen you come out
She is a sweet gal that is in trouble. She's not really a provider. Her comments here a a bit off base with reality. But I'm sure that's how she saw things transpire. The provider that was supposed to be helping her out, basically was just ripping her off. Basically, she's a great gal with a very limited menu who has trouble remembering things. See her only if you want to help her out.

HID (21-HID)

So what happened exactly? You drove to leesville and she didn’t show? I’ve seen her posts and thought about seeing her.
We need more of this, thanks for the list. Can we also get one of the ones that are real and worth seeing?
She is a sweet gal that is in trouble. She's not really a provider. Her comments here a a bit off base with reality. But I'm sure that's how she saw things transpire. The provider that was supposed to be helping her out, basically was just ripping her off. Basically, she's a great gal with a very limited menu who has trouble remembering things. See her only if you want to help her out.

HID (21-HID)

Originally Posted by Horn^I^Dog
Who?
That’s what that one provider that does to us. She doesn’t ‘help’ us. Smh sad. Sorry floridasliim_baby!! Message me if you need to.
Funny I’m the ONLY reason y’all are even on here!!! Help her??? Yeah I helped her and opened my home to her let her stay in my home for 3 months with no rent! She gave me 100 dollars the whole time she was there. Stole from my daughter, stole from me!! I helped BOTH of you! If I didn’t you wouldn’t be here even able to make a post!! So your welcome! But no I’m not gonna let someone live in my home and steal from my daughter!!!! Sorry not sorry!!! Pay a bill, groceries, rent, SOMETHING!! Must be nice to live off someone then make people for sorry for you! SMH! Y’all want the REAL story to these providers pm me and I’ll tell y’all what REALLY happened!!!! Lol
Girl stop you didn’t make this site and don’t even know how to work it I showed you bc you’re half illiterate. You will hurt anyone over $$ even best friends. Remember, these people don’t know you but I have known you our whole life and yours is a huge lie. You’re an addict that needs extreme help, and your boyfriend is too and you support him financially through all you clients. You sure are a common denominator to be so sweet, considerate and a great person!
No you dumbass I didn’t make this damn site but I’m the ONLY reason your on here!!! Your irrelevant AF and no one new who you were or would have never given you the time a day and you woulda never got your fat ass verified!! So shut the hell up! You know it’s sad when these men message me personally telling me how you are nothing but drama and the board was wayyy better when you weren’t on here! Support my boyfriend?? Baby girl your boyfriend supports you and you STILL out here lying to these men playing like you have no one with a house full of kids. You don’t even have your kids! And haven’t EVER!! I’ve been on here for years and there was never any drama until you came around! My name speaks for itself and your trying SOOO hard to make these guys hate me but guess what boo… there not! They never will! They know me and have for YEARS!! You think ALL these other providers don’t have a boyfriend somewhere in the picture?? Are you stupid? The difference is that you lie and make people feel sorry for you when your man makes over 20 dollars a hour and you have 1 child YOU support and you don’t really even do that cause again someone pays allll your bills!! So again shut up!! I actually do have 5 kids I actually do pay ALL my bills ALONE! You try and use my story and make people think your taking care of a bunch of kids.. your a sad weird person! Who lies about that! Who even cares! Everyone has a life outside of this! Wives, children, spouse, someone they don’t want to know! Ok and WHAT! That’s the reason for this platform! But I’m the unintelligent one! I’m not gonna go back and forth with you! There is NO point! Show your true colors so ALLL these guys can see how much of a ugly, mean, bully you are? That’s why EVERY single friend of yours have left you… oh except your sister and even she has hated you most her life. Your parents have nothing to do with you, you shoot up meth SUMMER!!! Ewww.. You literally poke yourself with needles.. who cares if I smoke weed I have prescription for!!! With all the pills you pop! Hell You can’t even remember what you did yesterday cause your so full of your “medication” that you get off the street. Girrrrllll bye!!!
Take the drama to the powder room before Bans are given out for speaking on unmentionables