Activities: N/A
Session Length: -
Fee: ???
Hair Color and Length: ???
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: ??? Never saw ...
Recommendation: -
Wow. Seen her twice and she is the most sensual women. She oozes sensuality. Sorry for your bad time
She switched times on me but I had a great time. Can't wait till my return.
Luna contacted me this morning and said her daughter went into labor and delivered her grandchild...my question to HnW is if he saw her yesterday...if not then I'm fine with that message
NC/NS go in coed
A gilf? Oh yea I need to see those tats!
oh no papi put that in a private message. That's personal information she was sending you. Not sure if she will want that on the board. Also I'm sorry that happened to you. By the looks of it he's a great provider and she also contacted you. So hopefully you guys can have a Makeup Session. Because your time is very important and it shouldn't be wasted. I'm glad she is okay though...

Luna contacted me this morning and said her daughter went into labor and delivered her grandchild...my question to HnW is if he saw her yesterday...if not then I'm fine with that message Originally Posted by super9er
  • iquit
  • 06-14-2016, 07:41 AM
oh no papi put that in a private message. That's personal information she was sending you. Not sure if she will want that on the board. Also I'm sorry that happened to you. By the looks of it he's a great provider and she also contacted you. So hopefully you guys can have a Makeup Session. Because your time is very important and it shouldn't be wasted. I'm glad she is okay though...
Originally Posted by Azebella_amor
+10. Always be discreet with the info the ladies give u. This clearly is a little more personal and if true, shouldn't be here unless she doesn't mind. It's just sometimes these ladies make fibs that r only discovered when u post em. Luna has a kid old enough to have another?
Sorry...newbie errors...my apologies