I am sure this has been asked before but..incall locations?

I know the Galleria is supposed to be the most convenient area but what about Woodlands or other "outer" areas? Better for outcalls?
No...if you're outside, you're always farther from the other side...
Galleria is popular but not necessarily convenient. Parking at many places is a pain and traffic sucks. Farther out solves that but of course limits clients due to drive time. I think Westchase is a happy medium.
I agree with tbone77494. Westchase good compromise, lol, since I live in area.
If a provider is someone I really want to see, it doesn't matter where she is. I'll make the trip. The only thing I don't like is if a provider chooses to stay in a motel, she lets the motel put her in a room facing the main busy street or busy highway. In some instances it can't be helped, but they should request a room on the other side
Have safe travels and enjoy your stay hon
I've heard a few gents request downtown since not a lot of providers are willing to go there; but of course the parking can be a pain downtown.

Most of my clients are happy enough with the Westchase area.

Best of luck either way : )
Galleria is popular but not necessarily convenient. Parking at many places is a pain and traffic sucks. Farther out solves that but of course limits clients due to drive time. I think Westchase is a happy medium. Originally Posted by tbone77494
As a Houston resident, I hate the Gallie area and will avoid it at all costs.

610 is pretty much a nightmare all the time as well, and there aren't a lot of side streets you can take to get around easier.

I will always be a loop snob. As an adult, I have always lived inside the loop and as a provider, I have always provided inside the loop. I've always done well in Houston doing such.

I would suggest most inner loop areas (Downtown, Midtown, Med Center, Montrose/Museum District, Heights, West U, Highland Village/River Oaks, Rice Military) . A lot of guys work dt or otherwise drive into town for work anyways, which is when they are able to find time during the day to get away. Others already live inside or close by.

I feel like anytime you pick a suburban area, you pigeon hole yourself; can't tell you how many times I have heard clients say, "I really like her, but she's just too far out."

Of course, with an inner loop in-call, comes inner loop rents, so just be prepared for that.
I like Memorial City area or Galleria

have fun!