AA ncns?

Ok, just a little bitching. Contacted two nice AA women, one actually contacted me. Hey, let's meet up they say. Cool. Ok. Then nothing for days, then a week. My fear is they got spooked by le. But two in a week? Now I'm left looking for a new spinner AA girl for the weekend. Who to see? Maybe go back to my roots and see Angel. She still around? She was always sweet and dependable.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=261475

& you posted this in the Indy Review Forums because....? Name a whore or something at least
Ok, just a little bitching. Contacted two nice AA women, one actually contacted me. Hey, let's meet up they say. Cool. Ok. Then nothing for days, then a week. My fear is they got spooked by le. But two in a week? Now I'm left looking for a new spinner AA girl for the weekend. Who to see? Maybe go back to my roots and see Angel. She still around? She was always sweet and dependable. Originally Posted by Larch4
Do you do a lot of research before making dates? If you do, you will likely be disappointed less. Research good ladies with good reviews and word of mouth that says they are dependable. With reviews here and P411 at your fingertips, how can you go wrong if you're willing to do a little leg work?

There are a plethora of awesome, reliable ladies in Houston to suit every palate.
There were no appts so no ncns and there are plenty of AA spinners in Houston I can think of a couple right off the top
There were no appts so no ncns and there are plenty of AA spinners in Houston I can think of a couple right off the top Originally Posted by rmrstyle23
Kammye is one.
Does it matter the race if you feel you got NCNS'd?

Sounds like you didn't do good research or good follow up. I don't think them being AA had anything to do with it. This all falls on YOU sir!
Kammye is one. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
That's who I was gonna suggest. Can't go wrong with the lovely Kammye. She is the definition of spinner!
Kammye would be my recommendation, indeed.

But I have to agree based on the info the OP provided that this doesn't sound like NCNS, just friendly conversation that petered out before his peter got in.
Yes She is V of H True indeed
Kammye is one. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
haha I was WTF who , where & when did I NCNS lol

AA is NOT Azebella Amor lol

Kammye & CB are BOTH amazing

Ok, just a little bitching. Contacted two nice AA women, one actually contacted me. Hey, let's meet up they say. Cool. Ok. Then nothing for days, then a week. My fear is they got spooked by le. But two in a week? Now I'm left looking for a new spinner AA girl for the weekend. Who to see? Maybe go back to my roots and see Angel. She still around? She was always sweet and dependable. Originally Posted by Larch4