Money back?

I recently had an encounter where I paid for 1.5hr upfront as all gentlemen do - for a session that only lasted and hour. The experience wasn't the greatest and the provider was definitely not into it, she claimed to be tired.

I'm a gentleman and respect the providers I meet. I often bring a gift or a bottle of wine. I'm a decent looking guy and stay in reasonable shape - well groomed.

In the case when the "connection" is not there and the appointment runs short due to the provider's lack of engagement - is it fair to ask for some money back equivalent to an hour session? Thoughts?
I recently had an encounter where I paid for 1.5hr upfront as all gentlemen do - for a session that only lasted and hour. The experience wasn't the greatest and the provider was definitely not into it, she claimed to be tired.

I'm a gentleman and respect the providers I meet. I often bring a gift or a bottle of wine. I'm a decent looking guy and stay in reasonable shape - well groomed.

In the case when the "connection" is not there and the appointment runs short due to the provider's lack of engagement - is it fair to ask for some money back equivalent to an hour session? Thoughts? Originally Posted by Bluehayden
You can ask....lol. Probably warranted, but outcome will not be what you want. Just remember who's providing the service........A WHORE!!!!!!!
Sorry that happened to you Sweets, there seems to be an abundance of wanna be providers lately who are ripping guys off with time & money.
Very Unprofessional & Not Appropriate At All

Everyone is going to post what they think should have happened or what you should do, but rewind to the beginning....
If she was tired she should have stayed home.
Period

Just My Opinion

In the case when the "connection" is not there and the appointment runs short due to the provider's lack of engagement - is it fair to ask for some money back equivalent to an hour session? Thoughts? Originally Posted by Bluehayden
She should have been professional enough to offer you the extra half hour back. If she didn't, then you have every right to put her on blast (upon asking). Sorry that happened to you sweetie
Post a review, with honest descriptions of what happened / nothing personal. Then move on to the next hooker. And don't go more than 1 hr with first session, to see if things click. If they are clicking it's better to ask if you can add on some time, rather than ever getting some of the donation back.
I think she should have offered the money back for the half hour you didn't get. If she didn't offer, I would have asked.

I would say what you should do now is text or call her and let her know how you felt. Give her an opportunity to make it right. If she doesn't take that opportunity, then you have every right to write an honest review of what took place and let the chips fall where they may.
  • cr76
  • 06-13-2016, 08:41 AM
Take it as a loss and live and learn - if you did t ask for the money back then - I highly doubt you'll get back now. There are good sessions and bad sessions it's the way of the game and the nature of the beast.
Who ended the engagement? If it was you, you have no right to the money back. If you paid for 1 1/2 hours and she was willing to give you 1 1/2 hours she fulfilled her end of the bargain. We aren't entitled to refunds for "not clicking". You should have never booked 1 1/2 hours with someone you hadn't met before unless you were willing to give up the donation if you didn't click. However if she asked to end the session early or wasn't on her "A" game because she wasn't properly prepared (tired) then you are entitled to ask for some of the money back. IMHO. But the bigger question is why post here? Why not just write a review to warn the next guy and then move on? This post isn't going to help you get your money back, her improve her tcb skills, or any of us other guys avoid a similar appointment with a lady who shows up too tired to deliver.
Good feedback. I purposely left out of the original feed that I did ask for money back and we split it half way. I posted the question to get a better understanding of the proper etiquette - I am somewhat new to this. Appreciate everyone's perspective. I'll write a review soon.
Any given day a lady may have a bad day for whatever reason just like guys have.
It would be great if they didn't work that day but that's probably not going to happen.

I would much more take a chance on a lady having a good day than be a lady and have to put up with a lot of assholes not knowing who will come thru her door.
I have a question. When did she mention being tired? Early on before you might of dropped the donation or still clothed. During foreplay, or after you got a nut in.

Just curious I there were context clues going in that you may of failed to notice in hindsight.

As to answer your question, once you both decided to call it a session that's when you should ask if you can get that partial refund.
Is she, by chance,...."Persian?"

Edit: added quotes
I had a session once in El Paso. Quite possibly the most awkward session of my life. There was zero connection and due to the positioning the gent kept trying to get me into (It was an outcall) I felt like I was possibly being recorded.

So, at about the halfway point (he had rang the bell once) I told him I felt uncomfortable and would be ending the session early. I gave him back half the fee since I stayed half the time and I was the one ending the session.

My opinion?

Guy terminates--- tough luck
Mutual termination-- Varies.. some ladies would give the unused fee back, others would split.
Girl terminates-- Varies. I feel like giving some fee back prevents ill will and lowers the odds of bad outcomes. But, in the case where a lady kicks out a gent for repeated violations of her rules.... I don't necessarily think there will always be a refund. Particularly if rules are discussed and known up front.
Good feedback Grace. Thanks.
Globe - not Persian. White.