Foreplay

As the type that likes to play for an hour or more I find that foreplay can be very important. I don't just mean getting my dick sucked or a lady getting her vagina licked and fingered. I mean taking the time to kiss. The build up from lite pecks to nearly intercourse via two mouths. Also taking the time to explore the others body: breast, neck, legs, ass, back, and of you're the type hands and feet.

Not to say getting an extended or lengthy blowjob is terrible. I just personally find my time overall is better when the foreplay is all encompassing.

I know this is just me but also I am far more likely to be able to go multiple rounds with proper buildup from foreplay. I've had an adventure or two were the provider just falls to her knees and blows. No kissing. How you doing? I get my nut. I just don't feel the need to go again, or visit again in the future in those cases. Don't be scripted, mechanical, or log from 0 to 150mph in 0.1sec. It can be a turn off. There are many of us that like the build up.
I love a build up as well. Why should I only suck a gent's cock and balls when I can massage and kiss his feet and suck his toes as well? And why should he just eat my pussy when he can also ever so gently eat and finger my ass? Or worship and suck at my breasts and tease and torture my nipples on and on... In addition to voraciously taking in my partner, I also like to incorporate toys from my ever expanding collection. Being slowly tickled with a feather all over one's body can be quite a treat and is a great way to stimulate and tend to over looked nerves. And I recently acquired handcuffs covered with rabbit fur which make for a luxurious and kinky time. Though, one thing that I've found is that drawn out foreplay is more enjoyable during longer dates.

~Lena
REAL Foreplay is an aspect of this game that is always talked about, but is very seldom done. I too am a fan of REAL foreplay. The two of you said it very well.
REAL Foreplay is an aspect of this game that is always talked about, but is very seldom done. I too am a fan of REAL foreplay. The two of you said it very well. Originally Posted by Richard Fitzwell
There aren't good acronyms for that activity. Lol. Maybe if there were we might be able to communicate re providers that have that quality from those who don't. I always kind of smile when some guys dis somebody for paying top dollar for a provider you has that hard to put into words quality. They often say things like "what!? You paid 600 and only got a bbbj. You can get that easy for 150". They don't seem to realize the bbbj was just the icing. You paid for the cake.
There aren't good acronyms for that activity. Lol. Maybe if there were we might be able to communicate re providers that have that quality from those who don't. I always kind of smile when some guys dis somebody for paying top dollar for a provider you has that hard to put into words quality. They often say things like "what!? You paid 600 and only got a bbbj. You can get that easy for 150". They don't seem to realize the bbbj was just the icing. You paid for the cake. Originally Posted by Goodbuddha
There aren't good acronyms for that activity. Lol. Maybe if there were we might be able to communicate re providers that have that quality from those who don't. I always kind of smile when some guys dis somebody for paying top dollar for a provider you has that hard to put into words quality. They often say things like "what!? You paid 600 and only got a bbbj. You can get that easy for 150". They don't seem to realize the bbbj was just the icing. You paid for the cake. Originally Posted by Goodbuddha

I agree, but that is the point of writing a good review. To give the details and the let the guys know why a $600 BBBJ is worth the price of admission.
What you're describing, imo, is the difference between a good provider and a mediocre one.

I would say to do more in depth research in the future; read reviews and try to make sure you only book with ladies who have a proven track record of providing the kind of experience you are after.
Foreplay is a Must
^^^^ Now foreplay with her would be so much fun.

I also believe foreplay is a lot of fun. Some of my regular favs go to lunch so we can flirt with drinks and lite lunch or dinner. That can be a of form of foreplay.

Sam
Suggested addition to acronyms list:

IOE - illusion of empathy, if talking about a trouble or success she actually seems to give a shit.

FP - while having convo she is fully present.

CWN - conversation about everyday life shit, but fully naked.

IQO - intelligence quotient online, actually gets subtle humor, matches wit with ease

CHWC - caresses hand while clothed

ECAAT - eye contact at all times.

FSGNBKI - foreplay so good naked before you know it.

KLHSGF - kisses liKe high school girl friend

SBNQ - slow build up no quit

I could go on, but I'm tired. Please forward these suggestions to the keeper of the activity acronyms.
Give a Lady a 1 hr. or longer reverse massage, using Kama Sutra Oil. Leave no part untouched. Work in your oral skills during the massage and you will become the ATF of that Lady, Civilian or Provider. Works every time. Rarely do you finish before she attacks you. IJS from personal experience.
Give a Lady a 1 hr. or longer reverse massage, using Kama Sutra Oil. Leave no part untouched. Work in your oral skills during the massage and you will become the ATF of that Lady, Civilian or Provider. Works every time. Rarely do you finish before she attacks you. IJS from personal experience. Originally Posted by Oralist
Listen to this man, he knows things.
Give a Lady a 1 hr. or longer reverse massage, using Kama Sutra Oil. Leave no part untouched. Work in your oral skills during the massage and you will become the ATF of that Lady, Civilian or Provider. Works every time. Rarely do you finish before she attacks you. IJS from personal experience. Originally Posted by Oralist
+1
Suggested addition to acronyms list:

IOE - illusion of empathy, if talking about a trouble or success she actually seems to give a shit.

FP - while having convo she is fully present.

CWN - conversation about everyday life shit, but fully naked.

IQO - intelligence quotient online, actually gets subtle humor, matches wit with ease

CHWC - caresses hand while clothed

ECAAT - eye contact at all times.

FSGNBKI - foreplay so good naked before you know it.

KLHSGF - kisses liKe high school girl friend

SBNQ - slow build up no quit

I could go on, but I'm tired. Please forward these suggestions to the keeper of the activity acronyms. Originally Posted by Goodbuddha

Then may I (self-servingly) say, that my IOE, FP, CWN, IQO and CHCW are legend worthy.
I absolutely love foreplay! I actually look for that kind of information when researching who I will see. I'm isually just a one pop guy. So, I like to take my time with the build up. Foreplay is a must!