The most powerful sexual organ is located in between the ears

After years of wandering around the hobby world clueless, without a sense of identity, belonging, or purpose, I decided to stop, observe, listen, and think about how I do things, not what I do. As I was browsing the ladies' profiles trying to study the different presentations and marketing approaches, I came across a very well known provider's avatar who I have also had the pleasure of meeting. I noticed she changed her avatar. Whereas she used to not have an image at all, now she showcased her face. I found this to be intriguing as to why such a drastic change. From no pic at all for years, to an image of just her face.

As providers, I believe we have all questioned the decision of exposing our faces vs blurring them. Her picture is definitely by far a beautiful one. The one attribute that stood out to me was her eyes. I remembered the advice she once gave me. In summary, the do's and dont's of it all. At the time I was too stuck on the fabrication of my image to listen to sound advice and follow it pertaining to anything short of making sure I had the most talked about reviews, services, etc....

Today I was browsing the co-ed forum and began to read a thread which discussed the recent meet n greet hosted by *ANONYMOUS*. I began to read the comments posted and found it humorous that what should have been an anonymous event, was being discussed openly on the www. Then I noticed a familiar name being referenced and given a cliche remark insinuating her attendance. It was her. The girl who attempted to steer me in the right direction a year and half ago.

Ironic how life pans out. I look up to this lady as a true courtesan. I remember the specific advice she gave me as though it was last night. Every word she said to me, i started correlating with the numerous google articles like "How to be a true courtesan" and so on. lol I love that any woman can google the word "courtesan" and acquire the characteristics of the art with in 10 minutes.

In order to achieve skill in any occupation which leads to a successful path, a person must experience the failures of it also. i am not exactly sure the details of this ladies journey to success, but I do know that as I looked at her avatar which displays only her face, her eyes reflected her mission accomplished."
Interesting...
Interesting... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Things that make you go, "hmmmmm"..
I agree with the title of this this thread whole-heartedly.

Viktoria, you are so very eloquent. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and observations.

I imagine that it was reciprocal in nature. She probably learned just as much from you as you did from her and considers your presence along her journey a blessing.
The most powerful sexual organ is located in between the ears Originally Posted by Viktoria Stone
The nose?
The nose? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
My nose has nuzzled many clitori to completion, so I can attest to the veracity of this statement.
I have to go with the tongue. The feel and taste of a well manicured/clean vajay-jay is almost like being in heaven!!!!!!!!!!!
The nose? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Qualitative analysis is the key to marketing.
" The most powerful sexual organ is located in between the ears "

Very true words young lady
If you don't feel it in your brain...you won't feel it anywhere else
Very well written
Nice coed reading , thanks
I personally prefer the sweet one between your legs!
Ms. Stone, This is a beautiful post. I agree, her eyes are amazing. Where have you been hiding?
Where have you been hiding? Originally Posted by Mythos
Mythigan?