Lelo Hex condoms. Apparently coming (pun intended) summer 2016 (

• mr666
  • 06-15-2016, 10:41 AM
https://www.lelo.com/hex-condoms-original

After seven years of research and testing, LELO’s engineers succeeded where others have failed. Their success was based on one key discovery: it wasn’t the material of latex that needed to change, but the structure itself.

There’s a reason why honeycombs are the shape they are, and why snake scales move the way they do. It’s because hexagons are strong, symmetrical, and tessellate perfectly. They’re nature’s go-to shape for anything needing to be at once lightweight, and incredibly strong. That’s why the structure of Graphene – the thinnest, strongest material known to science is … you guessed it, hexagonal.

With 350 individual hexagons applied throughout each LELO HEX, the condom’s surface tessellates and molds to the unique shape of the wearer. The result is a new feeling of intimacy and comfort never felt in condoms before.

I definitely will try these out when I can.

Your opinions?
Not sure how comfortable I would be having this inside me, though it does sound interesting.

http://www.graphenea.com/pages/graphene#.V2JJ_bsrKUk
  • cr76
  • 06-16-2016, 06:30 AM
Charlie Sheen will be their spokes person
I don't believe they actually use graphene in the condom. It is graphene-inspired, though.
:facepalm:
1. I would still prefer non-latex

2. I would prefer the non-receptacle tip like the old Trojans (although they material was party-balloon like). Just make the damn thing shaped like my dick

3. No matter how good it is,.....

.....there will still be an annual Don's list.

ijs
Well their toys are pretty good (I have Nea 2 and Lily 2) ... so i'm curious how their condoms will be. I dunno if they'll replace my love of FC2's.
I don't believe they actually use graphene in the condom. It is graphene-inspired, though. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
You're right, I missed that.
Charlie Sheen will be their spokes person Originally Posted by cr76
Lol. I thought you were kidding until I went to the site.
My mind wonders to the people who work in the field.

Interesting cocktail conversation, "...strong enough for serious volumes of ejaculate..."

Of the call home for the absent Thanksgiving, "...why yes grandma, the individual cells form around grandpa's unique penis shape..."

The marriage proposal request from the inlaw father to be, "... our new line of condoms feel so natural, I will be able to provide her with a standard of living....."

Worst of all, how do you go home and tell your family that you did not get the job at the condom company?

Houston area Marketing campaign: "Certified Cute Papi Proof"
My mind wonders to the people who work in the field.

Interesting cocktail conversation, "...strong enough for serious volumes of ejaculate..."

Of the call home for the absent Thanksgiving, "...why yes grandma, the individual cells form around grandpa's unique penis shape..."

The marriage proposal request from the inlaw father to be, "... our new line of condoms feel so natural, I will be able to provide her with a standard of living....."

Worst of all, how do you go home and tell your family that you did not get the job at the condom company?

Houston area Marketing campaign: "Certified Cute Papi Proof" Originally Posted by Mythos
Condom company workers must think about sex and cock almost as much as I do, on a daily basis.
I really doubt I would trade in my Skyn's for them
  • Kraid
  • 06-16-2016, 07:16 PM
"Certified Cute Papi Proof" Originally Posted by Mythos
I think they seem valid, and theyre definitely an interesting concept but at the same time i wouldnt trust it without years more information. If that needle test really works, i could be oersuaded lol
I really doubt I would trade in my Skyn's for them Originally Posted by RioLobo
They are my favorite too