Things are different at Sen Spa

Pleasantly surprised at Sen Spa in Garland this week. Can anyone advise me it they are a no review subAmp?
I have seen other reviews, FF.
I have seen other reviews, FF. Originally Posted by Billogoods
I will take that as a green light.

Thanks Mr. B.
They don't want reviews, as the nearby businesses watch them very closely. The owner really doesn't want the girls giving extras. Maybe best to let this place stay UTR.
That Was The Old Owner.....They Are Now as Of Last Of July Under New Management......I'm Sure They Have Relaxed Somewhat.....But If Anyone Has Any Info...Getting Better Than L1.....Pm Me With Info...I Sure Would Like To Make A Return There.......If No One Has Any Info....By All Means Go Through With The Review.....If Want To Keep It UTR.....Anyone With Info PM Me......
OK - so I won't give a review but suffice it to say that you cannot get into that place without the other businesses noticing you but I think I covered my activities well.

They likely think I just got a message.

The lady also said new girls are coming soon so I consider it my obligation to go back and check on that, too.
OK - so I won't give a review but suffice it to say that you cannot get into that place without the other businesses noticing you but I think I covered my activities well.

The lady also said new girls are coming soon so I consider it my obligation to go back and check on that, too.
Thanks for running the gauntlet for the good of all monger-kind. Your willingness to put yourself in harm's way, multiple times, is a testimony to your selflessness.

DILLY DILLY!
Thanks for running the gauntlet for the good of all monger-kind. Your willingness to put yourself in harm's way, multiple times, is a testimony to your selflessness.

DILLY DILLY! Originally Posted by Billogoods
I humbly accept your gracious praise of my service. I'm hoping that in my labors I am able to make a twenty something, skinny and pretty young lady happy to be in the land of the free and the home of the brave.

If I am so able, I will trumpet such to the appropriate parties.
I humbly accept your gracious praise of my service. I'm hoping that in my labors I am able to make a twenty something, skinny and pretty young lady happy to be in the land of the free and the home of the brave.

If I am so able, I will trumpet such to the appropriate parties. Originally Posted by friendly fred

Billo knows amps and sub-amps, he has the bottled water concessions at all of them,

Agree Billo is the Man, he is detail and knows the game.

The lady also said new girls are coming soon so I consider it my obligation to go back and check on that, too. Originally Posted by friendly fred
I dislike nosey neighbors.
I dislike nosey neighbors. Originally Posted by Stevensegal
Me too, and in this case they are loud, too.
Her name is Nana. Went again today. She is about 40, 5 ft tall, 95 pounds, pretty by AMP standards, very friendly.

I'll bet when she was twenty she was hot as fuck.
You Went Again Today...Waiting On A Review Or Pm If Want With Activities And Tip....