Name: Tia
Phone: (225) 414-9702 - text don't call
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://baton-rouge.skipthegames.com...e/760897131518
City: BR
State: Louisiana
Address: Economy hotel, central BR
Activities: BBBJ, CIM, FS, DFK.
Hair Length and Color: Red wig but nice black hair underneath.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Petite, thin but soft in the right places, 5'4-5'5, great ass.
Recommendation: Yes
Such a glowing review from a 1st time poster and member who joined the same day as the encounter. Seems I have seen a previous review that was not nearly as complimentary. I could be wrong, but something is waaay off here.

Anybody else have an opinion or maybe experience with this one?
  • cajun
  • 12-18-2020, 10:15 AM
Even thou he recommended her, I felt the review was much more negative than positive. {staff edit- CK -- forbidden subject} He could be a first time poster or an ex subtly trashing her. Either way I don't think he did her any favors.
I enjoyed myself. She was friendly and pretty and all but had her negatives too. They weren't big negatives imo and you obviously read what I wrote. But I thought the point of this here was to actually be a review.

I don't think I was unfair or dishonest. I pointed out the good and the bad. I don't owe her or hold anything against her anymore than I would a restaurant I went to eat at.

She don't have a lot of reviews from what I saw except the one that was already linked. That was part of the reason I tried to be so uptight about the scheduling.

I mean whatever though. I mostly posted this to try to get premium so I could read other reviews.

Ed: It's been a few days and I feel fine, just to clarify some.