may is for masturbation...mutual or solo...do you??

Mutual can be so hot if both partners are into it. Sitting oh so close but not touching the other...edging and then backing off to watch the other...mmm...heading to DFW this week, hoping to find a good partner. Originally Posted by texasvisitor

Yessssssssss. So HOT!!
I enjoy solo and mutual. Love a long, solo edging session. Watch out though, you might give yourself facial. It’s happened to me! Edging really increases the force of the release. Enjoy yourselves! I’m going to celebrate May right now!!
Woohoo we must meet when I come in june!!
To this point I have only gone solo, but am very interested in a mutual session with a willing partner. I have also be working on doing some edging and gotta say it can be very intense, I can only go about an hour or so not like Dynalow96, think Id go out of my mind trying for 3 hours.
No self respecting guy can leave the house with a LOADED GUN .

By saying that as in a full sack.

The thing is if your going to be in the hobby your going to be wearing a rubber .

So i started using condoms to rub one out so as to train myself to get used to less sensitivity.

No glove no love not even from my hand . Dam that sucks !
  • ND
  • 05-17-2019, 03:36 PM
I used to have this legit massage spa I would go to where the masause would massage my asshole, taint, and balls during the massage and get me Rock hard. But she would refuse to touch my cock and would tell me to masturbate for her Instead and she would then watch me jack off while she was rubbing my asshole with lotion. It was very hot, probably hotter than just getting a HJ. I miss that.
I jerk with my left hand then hand it 50 bucks with my right
I jerk with my left hand then hand it 50 bucks with my right Originally Posted by frogdog

If you did it twice you could get a Ben Franklin

Name your penis power and it would be a blatant abuse of power by Ben Franklin

Just sayin
I see gents saying they don't find many if any ladies into mutual well here I am 😀.for me it seems gents are not into it. That's sad I'm a nympho so my wand is used almost daily.
I've been surprised, it's a little harder to find than you might think.

I see gents saying they don't find many if any ladies into mutual well here I am 😀.for me it seems gents are not into it. That's sad I'm a nympho so my wand is used almost daily. Originally Posted by yourdesire
I jerk with my left hand then hand it 50 bucks with my right Originally Posted by frogdog

Then if you jerk off with your right hand, and hand it 50 bucks with your left hand, you can break even!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
may is for masturbation...mutual or solo...do you??

Only May? Well, it's almost June. Starting Saturday, I better start practicing throughout the year. That way I'll be ready for next May when it comes.
I luv mutual madturbation...i luv solo madturbation...hell i luv sex
(Right badhusband. Wink wink)
I've been surprised, it's a little harder to find than you might think. Originally Posted by texasvisitor
Sounds like you're not meeting the right ladies for this activity. It gets me hot hot hot!!
  • Zena
  • 05-30-2019, 10:07 AM
I see gents saying they don't find many if any ladies into mutual well here I am 😀.for me it seems gents are not into it. That's sad I'm a nympho so my wand is used almost daily. Originally Posted by yourdesire
Me too, Me too !!!
I am the same way!!!!

I love it!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
And Frogdog...
You made me laugh out loud.

Love it...even your name is funny!!!

I love May! I hope June is celebrated too!!! Lol. .
Zena.