Encounter: Lilyana - Another great visit

Date: 7/31/18
Name: Lilyana
Phone: 518.880.9752
Email Address: unknown
URL / Website: https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=13592701 fixed-pk
City: troy
State: New York
Address: near route 4
Hair Length and Color: Black, mid length, braided
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: The most fit girl I've ever seen. Amazing ass; abs. Well toned all over. Very, very beautiful. Maybe 5'4". Great smile. A couple of tasteful tattoos.
Recommendation: Yes
Lily is my ATF as you would know if you have seen my reviews. She has had real bad luck this visit with locations and has had to change places a few times. While this may concern some, her moves have the best interest of her clients in mind. She prides herself on your safety and hers and is well worth following. I will be seeing her tomorrow.
I booked with her tomorrow. Will she confirm, or should I just show up. Email said Albany. Gave exact address, but won't post that.
Edit: just got email. It's a place in Troy. I saw someone else went to Troy. Is the location safe?
She sent me a text confirming the time and with the address the morning of my appointment
Edit: just got email. It's a place in Troy. I saw someone else went to Troy. Is the location safe? Originally Posted by HighLife2
Yes I felt 1000% safe and relaxed the entire time
Thanks man. I appreciate it.
Website to book appt. was moved to ROS section. Why? Hard to get premium access when you can't contact providers because that info is only available to those with PA.
Such a Catch-22
  • jtdhs
  • 08-03-2018, 06:23 PM
Website to book appt. was moved to ROS section. Why? Hard to get premium access when you can't contact providers because that info is only available to those with PA.
Originally Posted by Neilty
google her phone number and you'll find her. I've seen her and reviewed back in March. She's great.
I'm sure her rates are fair for what you're getting, but since she's working for herself (as opposed to an AMP-type place), I was wondering if if tip is expected? Obviously she would never say "no" to one. Who would?
I'm sure her rates are fair for what you're getting, but since she's working for herself (as opposed to an AMP-type place), I was wondering if if tip is expected? Obviously she would never say "no" to one. Who would? Originally Posted by pikelbouldershoulder
Rate was as advertised. She's a pro, not out to get anyone