Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to drop a line and say Hello to everyone in the Capital Region! I hope you are doing well, and enjoying the beautiful Summers Upstate has to offer before the Liberal Democrats and their Illegal friends ruin the Great State of NY 😉.
Anyway, I miss you all. Florida is wonderful, but definitely doesn't hold a candle to the beauty of NY State!
strange that only Upset NY'ers replying
Everybody must have gone to Vermont for vacation
Just wanted to drop a line and say Hello to everyone in the Capital Region! I hope you are doing well, and enjoying the beautiful Summers Upstate has to offer before the Liberal Democrats and their Illegal friends ruin the Great State of NY 😉.
Anyway, I miss you all. Florida is wonderful, but definitely doesn't hold a candle to the beauty of NY State! Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
Nice to hear from You Babe!!
Wish you were here for boating season!

I travel to Florida frequently, send me Pm and maybe we can hang out

peace
PK
Hi we met once and had a very nice time. Must have been way before you became a right wing religious 😇 conservative
Trumpete . Is The Donald 🤡 a client now that you are in Florida 😱?
If you have any pictures please share. We will not tell anyone!
🤫

Anyway, I miss you all. Florida is wonderful, but definitely doesn't hold a candle to the beauty of NY State! Originally Posted by Autumnal n Bolan
Always been Conservative. More Spiritual then Religious. religion and politics don't make for polite conversation. But if you had read my Showcase in the past when it got down to favorite music it did say conservative talk radio.
Pics... Piņa Coladas are loaded with calories, so I won't embarrass myself 😉
OSD,
I guess they lied in their Reviews ;-)
You Westerners have always been the BEST! How are you Babe?!
I'm alive. Doing so so for my age. Only seeing a UTR now.

LOL I have ta turn off my radio if she riding with me. ya 1180am in ROC is conservative talk radio.

But I rather talk to her anyways, so all is good.

lets see mmmmm I sold my boat and trying to sell my canoe. WTF I'm getting to old ta handle 50lbd of Kevlar, But still chasing a lady LOL shhhhhh she wants me to take her for a canoe ride. So I tried to get it out. By the time I got it out Hell no sell it.

Also told her I want to try quitting smoking, So far I have have cut back. Then spent the savings on her

So guess I doing well and hope all is fine with you also
Doing good. Florida is good. Traded the boat in for a pool...for now. Living just south of Sarasota. We bought a house last June.
Can't complain!
Glad to hear you're happy. Getting old sucks. I couldn't get myself out of the pool last night without using the swim out lol!
Oh well...I had a good run for a long time.
Doing good. Florida is good. Traded the boat in for a pool...for now. Living just south of Sarasota. We bought a house last June.
Can't complain!
Glad to hear you're happy. Getting old sucks. I couldn't get myself out of the pool last night without using the swim out lol!
Oh well...I had a good run for a long time. Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
Try having the man toy pull his trunks off. You ether jump right out, or not care ya can't get away/out
Hi Autumn
Glad you are enjoying Florida
Missing you so much!
😘
Thank you Sweetie! That's makes me feel good to know that I am missed!
Hello Autumn, miss you up here in Albany. Maybe I will get down there and we can hook up