Ms Fancy contact info

• Rp447
  • 10-16-2018, 12:52 PM
There are some good reviews for her on another board but no number and STG won’t bring up the phone number. Does anyone have contact info for her?http://albany.skipthegames.com/femal...n/407439262000
Not too sure if I i can post the full number but on the link you provided click the pink “Call Me” button then check the Not a robot box and a 347 number will be there in all it’s glory (assuming that’s the correct contact number). Good luck!
It brings up her number. You just have to click on call me and then confirm you're not a robot and the number is there. Easy peasy.
I can confirm that the number in the ad is legit. She's a great girl and a hell of a lot of fun!
  • Rp447
  • 10-16-2018, 03:29 PM
I tried it last night all it did was churnI’ll try again.
I'm having the same problem with the i am not a robot feature.
I have permission to share her number with gentlemen of fine quality, so if you are having trouble, please feel free to send me a PM. She doesn't want it posted where it can show up in a search, so that's why I had it removed from my review.
would ya PM me her number please.........all that damn robot "thing" on stg does is spin like a clothes dryer.......thanx muchly in advance
Sorry, you must have missed the part where I said "gentlemen of fine quality"

(JK- check your PM's)
Hey, I've got lots of friends in low places..........thanks for the PM