Date: First of November
Name: Miss Dreams
Phone: 940-249-0351
Email Address: DreamZdocomeTrue69@Yahoo.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=3457
City: Denver
State: Colorado
Address: Highlands Ranch
Activities: GFE, LFK, DFK, BBBJ, SS, DATY, MISS, CFS-CG, K9, Relax and great convo..
Hair Length and Color: Long dark past shoulders.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Native/First Nations
Physical Description: Miss Dreams is a tall thin spinner with tiny little AA Cups, Tight lil body, bedroom eyes., Beautiful plump booty.
Session: Couldn't knock because her puppy was in the room. When I opened the door I was amazed, she is truly beautiful! She was wearing a silk robe and took me by the hand and led me onto the bed where we talked for sometime and got to know each other. Once she relaxed, she initiated by asking me if she could have my cock in her mouth; WOW! She let her robe down to the ground and was wearing cute panties and no bra, she gave me a very seductive smile and great head. Then she walked over (oh the view) to her little bag of tricks and pulled out some lube. I'd never experienced the stripper slide. Sorry ladies think she ruined me, can it possibly be done better? Nearly lost it but she grabbed a cover and rode me CG intenesely! She was really wet and very tight and after some time I sensed myself getting close so suggested we switch, and we did doggie (did I mention the view?) until I could take it no longer and exploded. Better than GFE! She's attentive and accomodating
We spent the last 30 minutes or so cuddling, her on my chest
Recommendation: Yes!