URL / Website: http://sabrinalynnvipfun.weebly.com/
City: Denver
State: Colorado
Address: She will provide
Activities: Greek
Hair Length and Color: long brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tiny gal, nice little body, small a's, nice ass.
Recommendation: Yes
Okay not sure why this is in studios, and not sure why you don’t list the name in title

I did a hour massage with her and it was 10 minutes and i was out the door. She is proof that you need caution with TOB reviews

I’d review her but it was a ripoff 1 year ago

My review is a big No unless it’s a 15minute
Okay not sure why this is in studios, and not sure why you don’t list the name in title

I did a hour massage with her and it was 10 minutes and i was out the door. She is proof that you need caution with TOB reviews

My review is a big No unless it’s a 15minute Originally Posted by denverdtcguy

I had the same bad experience with her last year, thanks for the heads up that she's still pulling the same bullshit.
It’s her standard method of operation. I’ve personally never met her but if you do a little
research on TOB, you’ll find plenty of reviews that shows she does this all the time.
  • kened
  • 04-21-2019, 04:56 PM

My review is a big No unless it’s a 15minute Originally Posted by denverdtcguy

My mistake I put this in Studios...jeez...sorry.

BTW...there are plenty of reviews that don't put name in title. Quite the serious critic aren't we?
He means well. He just comes off as a little coarse at times.
I personally thought Studios was the perfect category for her "Canned Act" Routine.
"It’s her standard method of operation. I’ve personally never met her but if you do a little
research on TOB, you’ll find plenty of reviews that shows she does this all the time."

Yep, My Review Included, if it's still there, told how she performed a fake rcg fs routine when she first came up to Denver.
That sucks.. what weird is her sister (twin I think) was totally opposite. Jessie Lynn (no longer providing) was a total sweetheart and a blast to be with.