Strap-on...redneck style

Made out of daisy dukes....
Attached Images File Type: jpg 20190531_205907.jpg (21.4 KB, 746 views) File Type: jpg 20190531_205742.jpg (13.8 KB, 740 views)
Love it! I’m all yours Daisey!
TFF, Perfect.
very hot
that is so cute and sexy....and what an ass, whew.
Please bring that to Wichita sometime soon!! I can't find that here, ever!!
Thx yall. Lol...i am blushing Sue!

I get to test drive them tomorrow!!! Yeahhhh!!
You know where to find me and when you do …. well jus sayin'... bring it and more than once i hope
thanks all...I figured I might as well get a lil unique! lol
So sexy
Strap on any style is hot😍😍
Now my perfect view would be behind Dallas so I can watch her ass in action or have the guy on all 4s licking my pussy as Dallas pounds him from behind......
Damnnn yall got me worked up...mmmmm MissA sounds yummmy you sexy vixen! I will be in Htown next week with MissA..any takers??? Lol
Damnnn yall got me worked up...mmmmm MissA sounds yummmy you sexy vixen! I will be in Htown next week with MissA..any takers??? Lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Damnit why does Houston get all the fun. I would absolutely be up for that.
I love it!! I need to make one of those for myself! Genius idea, it's probably way stronger than the plain panties harnesses they have on the market. plus, the fabric would be thick enough to prevent dong from pulling through the hole or coming loose. Fantastic!!
I assume you tried it out already. Was it tried on both male and female partners?? How did it do??

#ilovepegging #peggingvirginsismyspeciality